Gay Marine's husband surprised at res...

Gay Marine's husband surprised at respect shown by Naval Academy

There are 113 comments on the Chicago Sun-Times story from Jan 30, 2011, titled Gay Marine's husband surprised at respect shown by Naval Academy. In it, Chicago Sun-Times reports that:

Mark Ketterson in his Albany Park home. John H. White~Sun-Times John Fliszar had a heart attack in 2006 and was rushed to Illinois Masonic Medical Center.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Sun-Times.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#117 Feb 4, 2011
Rose T-H wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you have a nice view........okay, I'm jealous!!!!
I'm sure all he can see now is SNOW, however! Better for cuddling, though.

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#118 Feb 4, 2011
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sure all he can see now is SNOW, however! Better for cuddling, though.
lol:)
Cherry Burger

Bangs, TX

#119 Feb 4, 2011
I don't really believe she is jealous! She only said THAT simply because she doesn't have anything to say that sounds 'nice'.

This is due to the fact that she has been quarreling over grammar and syntax with an occassional troll that calls her hand on it, or anything for that matter, and so her 'complimenting' others (in this case, the erie lake resident) makes for a recovery mechanism within herself.

I just find it fascinating how people write and then regress afterwards and then try to 'heal' themselves after all the sloshing and banging and pushin' and a'shovin......go figure!

Since: Sep 09

Hollywood, CA.

#120 Feb 4, 2011
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>And YOU seem to have dropped out at the 6th grade. Where did you learn that ATROCIOUS spelling and grammar? I see you are now SEXY peaches. Sigh.
It's been my experience that the more they talk about it, the less they do it. I would LOVE to see your sexy mug on these sites. I can only imagine.
The "sexy mug" has had some "axxidents" in the past trying to register.. its all the same troll.... and by responding to them it just fuels their charbroiled brains to ignite this place with more idiocy.... I wouldnt want to imagine.... now if you give it a few minutes.... they'll start tailgating my posts for more attention..

Hollywood, CA.

#121 Feb 4, 2011
Rose T-H wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you have a nice view........okay, I'm jealous!!!!
awww thats very nice.... I don;t think you;d be jealous being up here..Florida Steve turns to a popsicle just thinking about the temps dropping to 50 down there...

Hollywood, CA.

#122 Feb 4, 2011
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sure all he can see now is SNOW, however! Better for cuddling, though.
oh you got that right.. yeah cuddling..... and there's two spoiled brat felines up here that take full advantage of it.

Palm Springs, California

#123 Feb 4, 2011
THE OLD BORNGAY wrote:
<quoted text>
oh you got that right.. yeah cuddling..... and there's two spoiled brat felines up here that take full advantage of it.
Oh! CATS! Now you got my attention.

You can see my twin boys in my avatar when they were very young. We have NOT had your cold, but for HERE it is cold, down to freezing last night, all my bougenvillas have been burnt, alas.

My kitties LOVE cold weather when I am home, as I am sure yours do also!

Stay warm!
Cherry Burger

Bangs, TX

#124 Feb 4, 2011
Not to worry 'bouganvillas' are actually outside plants. If they do freeze, they'll come back to life in a few months. Mine did! I don't know about petunias. I'll have to ask Prunella. Good nite and sleep tite! I slept good last nite...'snug as a bug'.

Hollywood, CA.

#125 Feb 4, 2011
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Oh! CATS! Now you got my attention.
You can see my twin boys in my avatar when they were very young. We have NOT had your cold, but for HERE it is cold, down to freezing last night, all my bougenvillas have been burnt, alas.
My kitties LOVE cold weather when I am home, as I am sure yours do also!
Stay warm!
Oh my!!!!! they both look like my one cat!... I have another one thats siamese.. I always loved orange cats.... The siamese is kind of the bully... But i came home tonite & caught them cuddling again in bed.....
The orange one I catch sleeping in the bathroom pedestal sink,., its oval shaped... and I figured out why.. The vanity lights get hot and thats when he's there,, when they're on.... Believe me I'm staying warm... the gas bill will show for it and I only have it turned to 60.

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#126 Feb 4, 2011
THE OLD BORNGAY wrote:
<quoted text>
awww thats very nice.... I don;t think you;d be jealous being up here..Florida Steve turns to a popsicle just thinking about the temps dropping to 50 down there...
I do like cold weather......around 40-60 is nice........70's is okay too:)

Hollywood, CA.

#127 Feb 5, 2011
Rose T-H wrote:
<quoted text>
I do like cold weather......around 40-60 is nice........70's is okay too:)
Thats about my speed too .NO more than 70... I have far too much fall /winter clothing than summer..We have another winter advisory today.. 3-5 inches.... We do have plenty up here now.... All the parking lots have mountains of snow in them.... along with the half-wits driving thru them like they were on the expressway...

Palm Springs, California

#128 Feb 5, 2011
THE OLD BORNGAY wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats about my speed too .NO more than 70... I have far too much fall /winter clothing than summer..We have another winter advisory today.. 3-5 inches.... We do have plenty up here now.... All the parking lots have mountains of snow in them.... along with the half-wits driving thru them like they were on the expressway...
Do you recall "Dynasty"? Of COURSE you do. I saw the costume designer on some show and he said they kept the characters in perpetual fall, "television fall", they called it, since the outfits were much nicer to look at than summer stuff.

The soaps do this a lot too, the characters ALWAYS don handsome coats before they leave, so much more interesting than flimsy little outfits of summer!

Hollywood, CA.

#129 Feb 5, 2011
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Do you recall "Dynasty"? Of COURSE you do. I saw the costume designer on some show and he said they kept the characters in perpetual fall, "television fall", they called it, since the outfits were much nicer to look at than summer stuff.
The soaps do this a lot too, the characters ALWAYS don handsome coats before they leave, so much more interesting than flimsy little outfits of summer!
yes,,,but I hated dynasty... never liked those things.. except for this British one " Downton Abbey"... but that takes place in 1914... now talk about a fall wardrobe!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

United States Naval Academy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Baylor Football Covered Up Rape, Trump and Bern... May '16 Cali Dad 3
News Biden urges Navy students to lead fight against... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Black Annie 1
News Good Morning (Oct '15) Oct '15 Morning farts 2
News These Maryland and Virginia schools may lead to... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Great 1
News Amtrak train in deadly wreck was speeding, but ... (May '15) May '15 reality is a crutch 1
News Lexi Place Crowned Miss Greene County (Jul '14) Jul '14 Teacher 1
News Bill Clinton discusses privacy, national security (Apr '14) Apr '14 Sea Fool 1
More from around the web