Naval Academy will hear from Obama as...

Naval Academy will hear from Obama as sex assault cases rise

There are 2 comments on the CNN story from May 24, 2013, titled Naval Academy will hear from Obama as sex assault cases rise. In it, CNN reports that:

Future military officers will hear President Barack Obama address the mounting outrage over sexual abuse cases in the armed forces during his commencement address at the U.S. Naval Academy Friday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CNN.

Since: Jan 09

Central NJ

#2 May 24, 2013
Only Obama! Obama's the only president to come down to this level of involvement with academy administration. He's pathetic!
My president was elected by dead people!
Regards, Terri

Hampton, VA

#4 Sep 2, 2013
Why are people held in reception for such a long time as if they are in prison, if they are not even going to be sent to boot camp. That is ridiculous. The staff out there at fort jackson needs to do something about it so these people (human beings) can go back to civilization in a timely manner. These people have families and are not criminals. This would be a good news topic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

United States Naval Academy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Baylor Football Covered Up Rape, Trump and Bern... May '16 Cali Dad 3
News Biden urges Navy students to lead fight against... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Black Annie 1
News Good Morning (Oct '15) Oct '15 Morning farts 2
News These Maryland and Virginia schools may lead to... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Great 1
News Amtrak train in deadly wreck was speeding, but ... (May '15) May '15 reality is a crutch 1
News Lexi Place Crowned Miss Greene County (Jul '14) Jul '14 Teacher 1
News Bill Clinton discusses privacy, national security (Apr '14) Apr '14 Sea Fool 1
More from around the web