Obama Vows not to Send People to War ...

Obama Vows not to Send People to War without Cause

There are 2 comments on the www.gouverneurtimes.com story from May 22, 2009, titled Obama Vows not to Send People to War without Cause. In it, www.gouverneurtimes.com reports that:

"I will only send you into harm's way when it is absolutely necessary, and with the strategy, the well-defined goals, the equipment and the support that you need to get the job done," the president told more than 1,000 graduates during a sun-splashed ceremony at Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.gouverneurtimes.com.

Josie Gates

Portsmouth, UK

#1 May 23, 2009
yes but will he be lied to by certain individuals in Government, who are committed to protecting their financial interests to keep that conflict/money for companies/CEO's that benefit from the Conflict...
Meaning that the sons and daughters of the US and Great Britain die without the right equipment, so some can reap the profits of war...
www.josieg6.wordpress.com
Just as the jails and smaller towns reap the profits of the huge fraud that is USCIS/immigration
Rob

Hollywood, FL

#2 May 23, 2009
I know that the Military dipises this Hump. Barry is the worst leader of any nation in any time period of human history. His lack of experience and radical agenda puts us all at risk. He has no business being POTUS and he will go down in US history as the worst POTUS. 2012 can not come any faster....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

United States Naval Academy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Baylor Football Covered Up Rape, Trump and Bern... May '16 Cali Dad 3
News Biden urges Navy students to lead fight against... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Black Annie 1
News Good Morning (Oct '15) Oct '15 Morning farts 2
News These Maryland and Virginia schools may lead to... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Great 1
News Amtrak train in deadly wreck was speeding, but ... (May '15) May '15 reality is a crutch 1
News Lexi Place Crowned Miss Greene County (Jul '14) Jul '14 Teacher 1
News Bill Clinton discusses privacy, national security (Apr '14) Apr '14 Sea Fool 1
More from around the web