President Barack Obama to speak at AS...

President Barack Obama to speak at ASU graduation in May

There are 1 comment on the KTVK Phoenix story from Mar 20, 2009, titled President Barack Obama to speak at ASU graduation in May. In it, KTVK Phoenix reports that:

President Barack Obama will deliver the commencement address at three colleges in May, including Arizona State University in Tempe.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KTVK Phoenix.

Ken Lamont

Moorhead, MN

#1 Apr 15, 2009
I wonder how many Presidents have not received honorary degrees for commencement addresses? If it's always a historic display of respect then shame on you ASU. You have let campus politics rule your academic mission and given yourself a huge black eye.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

United States Naval Academy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News U.S. service members, gay rights groups ask jud... Sep '17 Trump is a joke 18
News 2 Naval Academy buildings named for Confederate... Aug '17 Anita Bryant s Jihad 1
News August eclipse shines a light on the past Aug '17 Lolz 17
News Baylor Football Covered Up Rape, Trump and Bern... (May '16) May '16 Cali Dad 3
News Biden urges Navy students to lead fight against... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Black Annie 1
News Good Morning (Oct '15) Oct '15 Morning farts 2
News These Maryland and Virginia schools may lead to... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Great 1
More from around the web