Rape at Naval Academy workplace viole...

Rape at Naval Academy workplace violence (NSA) ?

National Whistleblower

Since: Sep 10

#1 Jun 18, 2013
"To develop Midshipmen morally, mentally and physically and to imbue them with the highest ideals of duty, honor and loyalty in order to graduate leaders who are dedicated to a career of naval service and have potential for future development in mind and character to assume the highest responsibilities of command, citizenship and government."

In god you trust - god satans immaculate deception, government of deceivers, grand OLE deceit, governing oppressive dis ease (mental illness / American Stockholm Syndrome (A$$))

The Deficit (death fix it) does not allow for justice it cost to much so instead for personal gain decision makers, lie, delay and deny until you die (Murderbyproxy)

http://www.scribd.com/doc/48990955/How-Does-U ...

Sempre Fi

Kilroy is here

YHVH solution for American Holocaust Perpetraitors is Mongoose Protocol.

YHVH suspends mercy in response to god (government of deceivers) suspension of inalienable rights (life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness) in the American Holocaust (moral corruption - fraud - terminal injustice - economic oppression - murderbyproxy - population control - death fix it>deficit<). National goal accomplished reduce government (we the people) reduce government spending (no justice, no liabilities).

This shall serve as yet another tribute to members of my postal/military /government congressional, federal, state and local family and their family members; those who lost love ones or will soon lose love ones and those who may survive the American Holocaust. I write this in persecution with YHVH; your remembrance and your strength

Thank YHVH, YHVH welcome, YHVH bless, YHVH way

YHVH messenger CN (pronounced CooNbyYA)
International Whistleblower Allen Carlton Jr.
http://www.scribd.com/doc/19435907/National-S ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

United States Naval Academy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Baylor Football Covered Up Rape, Trump and Bern... May '16 Cali Dad 3
News Biden urges Navy students to lead fight against... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Black Annie 1
News Good Morning (Oct '15) Oct '15 Morning farts 2
News These Maryland and Virginia schools may lead to... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Great 1
News Amtrak train in deadly wreck was speeding, but ... (May '15) May '15 reality is a crutch 1
News Lexi Place Crowned Miss Greene County (Jul '14) Jul '14 Teacher 1
News Bill Clinton discusses privacy, national security (Apr '14) Apr '14 Sea Fool 1
More from around the web