West Point cadets to march in inaugural parade

Jan 15, 2013 Full story: WCAX-TV Burlington

As it has done since Ulysses S. Grant was inaugurated on March 4, 1873, the U.S. Military Academy at West Point will send a contingent of uniformed cadets to march in the Inaugural Parade on Jan.

Full Story
Juan Garcia DeBaca PHD

El Monte, CA

#1 Jan 16, 2013
As long as they don't stay here . I would rather.see the charros with the horses and rope tricks.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#2 Jan 21, 2013
Who cares?
JWRussell USNR

El Paso, TX

#3 Jan 21, 2013
You guys see the Native American Female Veterans marching the parade. There are a lot of them. Bet you they can take you PHD.
Bob Bakian

El Paso, TX

#4 Jan 22, 2013
JWRussell USNR wrote:
You guys see the Native American Female Veterans marching the parade. There are a lot of them. Bet you they can take you PHD.
I'd rather view a humpback whale than some brainwashed, militarized cadets. I thought the war mongering was over? I know you are a monger, JW, but I thought the President was not.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

United States Military Academy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NATO's outgoing chief: 'We cut fat, built muscle" Sep '14 Secret Tasks 2
First same-sex wedding of men happening Saturda... (Nov '13) Sep '14 Don Brown 6
Army commanders: White men lead a diverse force Sep '14 Zombie Corpse Rental 5
CEOs as government saviors: Boom or bust? (Jul '14) Jul '14 Viet Nam Veteran 17
Obama picks ex-P&G head to lead Veterans Affairs (Jun '14) Jul '14 the Light 4
Obama says some former Taliban prisoners may re... (Jun '14) Jun '14 I M A M 1
Pivot pledge wearing thin on Hagel trip as Chin... (May '14) Jun '14 tran 10
More from around the web