Two boomerang UFOs shoot low over Car...

Two boomerang UFOs shoot low over Carlisle, PA

There are 3 comments on the Examiner.com story from Dec 7, 2009, titled Two boomerang UFOs shoot low over Carlisle, PA. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

A Pennsylvania witness reports two boomerang-shaped objects moving at "extreme speed" very low over Carlisle on December 5, 2009, according to testimony from the Mutual UFO Network database.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

Carlisle Native

Tarkio, MO

#1 Dec 9, 2009
This is a story in a Denver-based UFO newspaper that had to identify where Carlisle is. How come there are NO mentions of this in any central PA outlets? I don't think there was any sighting.

“The Buybull is innerrrent.”

Since: Jun 08

King Of Prussia, PA

#2 Dec 13, 2009
The individuals involved in the various parts of MUFON in PA are loons.
Realist

Los Angeles, CA

#3 Dec 14, 2009
writewingproxycontin wrote:
The individuals involved in the various parts of MUFON in PA are loons.
Obviously so!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

United States Army War College Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Campaign enters home stretch (May '15) May '15 Less government 3
News Study: 'U.S. Army officers lie' routinely (Feb '15) Feb '15 Lostsole 1
News Kerry: US pledges $212 million to Palestinians (Oct '14) Oct '14 Pink Rose 2
News Grimes won't say if she voted for Obama (Oct '14) Oct '14 Retired SOF 8
News Montana Democrats select a new Senate nominee (Aug '14) Aug '14 truth-facts 3
News Democrats reviewing steps for Walsh replacement (Aug '14) Aug '14 Le Jimbo 3
News John Walsh thesis scandal: Veterans have mixed ... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Le Jimbo 7
More from around the web