New Lenox teen shares blessings with ...

New Lenox teen shares blessings with special-needs students

There are 1 comment on the The Southtown Star story from Oct 26, 2012, titled New Lenox teen shares blessings with special-needs students. In it, The Southtown Star reports that:

Football player Matt Schneider, 17, a senior at Lincoln-Way Central High School, wants to get into the Air Force Academy and eventually build the next spaceship that travels to Mars.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Southtown Star.

Former Teacher

Lockport, IL

#1 Oct 27, 2012
I have never posted on anything like this before, but I felt compelled to share my voice regarding Matthew. This is one top notch young man who deserves everything that life has to offer. Good luck to him as he strives to reach he goals for the future. I know he will make his parents, his community, and his country proud! Bravo, Matthew!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

United States Air Force Academy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News ADHD Stigma Mar '15 Vaccines Cause ADHD 3
News Three Malaysian Cadets To Study At Prestigious ... (Jun '13) Jun '13 JZQ 7
News Meet Filipino who will graduate with honors at ... (May '13) May '13 indio 2
News District 40 State Senate Candidate Greg Ball (Oct '12) Oct '12 devon845 2
News Valentine: Patty's Studio dancers shine under D... (Sep '12) Sep '12 Randman 6
News 'Epic' Colo. wildfire displaces 32,000 (Jun '12) Sep '12 Ronald 28
News A family's memories 'just burned' in Colo. blaze (Jun '12) Jun '12 Monsokan 1
More from around the web