NAACP breakfast slated for June 5

NAACP breakfast slated for June 5

There are 13 comments on the SouthCoastToday.com story from May 13, 2010, titled NAACP breakfast slated for June 5. In it, SouthCoastToday.com reports that:

The New Bedford NAACP will host its 23rd Annual Freedom Fund Breakfast on Saturday morning, June 5, from 9 to 11:30 a.m. at Greater New Bedford Regional Vocational Technical High School.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at SouthCoastToday.com.

george barnett

Johnson City, TN

#1 May 13, 2010
Taxpayor subsidized?

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#3 May 13, 2010
Maybe Colored People Need a National Association so they can Advance,...
Midnight Toker

United States

#5 May 13, 2010
Serving chicken and waffles I presume?

“WHITE DEVIL”

Since: Apr 10

DARK SIDE, MOON

#6 May 13, 2010
It's terribly unfortunate there were hundreds of thousands who didn't or couldn't escape but it sure looked like most were capable of doing so.........Physically if not Mentally.
39ehonor

Tucson, AZ

#7 May 13, 2010
Where the hell is New Bedford? I wanna know cuz I want to avoid it since the NAACP will be there--what's for breakfast? I mean besides chitlins, gravy,ham hocks, fried chicken, bacon, and watermelon

GrouchoMarxist

“These are a few.....”

Since: May 10

of my fav~o~rite things~~

#8 May 13, 2010
Midnight Toker wrote:
Serving chicken and waffles I presume?
As long as it's not in February it's alright.

GrouchoMarxist

“These are a few.....”

#9 May 13, 2010
Wait a minute, how come there's no blacks posting about this black issue on in the black foorum?

Oh...there they are...

http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TF0R0J0J8QIF8...
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TLR93R92QDS97...
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/T9KB2H98D9EN4...
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/T33A444LS197Q...

I love the last one....lol!
george barnett

Geneva, AL

#10 May 13, 2010
39ehonor wrote:
Where the hell is New Bedford? I wanna know cuz I want to avoid it since the NAACP will be there--what's for breakfast? I mean besides chitlins, gravy,ham hocks, fried chicken, bacon, and watermelon
Breakfast theater.The menu is ok but the musical sucks.
june

Maringouin, LA

#11 May 13, 2010
i just love the fact that negroes get pissed on what they are called today.if you called them colored they would jump on you .what do they think the naacp means.they are too stupid to know what these initials mean.
Boogie Beater

Harrisburg, PA

#12 May 14, 2010
Ah, the kneeger breakfast............ watermelon served on a bed of fried chicken. Napkins made from recyled food stamps.
Spikewebbe

Jersey City, NJ

#15 May 18, 2010
39ehonor wrote:
New Bedford is in southern Massachusetts; funny because there are a lot of Portugese and Cape Verdian people living in that part of the state.
Spikewebbe

Jersey City, NJ

#16 May 18, 2010
Captainstillhere wrote:
<quoted text>
All they need to know is how to endorse a government check.
I think they're looking for white waiters and waitresses to help serve the breakfast; you interested you silly hillbilly?

GrouchoMarxist

“These are a few.....”

#17 May 18, 2010
Spikewebbe wrote:
<quoted text>
I think they're looking for white waiters and waitresses
Of course they are. Even black people don't want to hire negroes(or have their food handled by them, for that matter)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

UMass Dartmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Forum in New Bedford to explain new education law (Jan '17) Jan '17 Please Hug If Lea... 1
News Clive McFarlane: Report indicates immigrants go... (Sep '15) Oct '15 spud 5
News Senator Elizabeth Warren to visit UMass Dartmou... (Feb '15) Feb '15 Jack Kelly 1
News Local Voices: What economics teaches us about e... (Feb '15) Feb '15 karland 1
News Charlie Baker and Martha Coakley to debate at U... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Jack Kelly 1
News Gaming expert Barrow resigns UMass post (Apr '14) Apr '14 Rosary 1
News Carol Karafotis first-time candidate for Dartmo... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Steve Russell 1
More from around the web