Jack Spillane: Saunders' case exposes...

Jack Spillane: Saunders' case exposes problems with pension law

There are 1 comment on the The Standard Times story from May 20, 2011, titled Jack Spillane: Saunders' case exposes problems with pension law. In it, The Standard Times reports that:

The head of the New Bedford Retirement Board acknowledged Wednesday that City Councilor John Saunders in the future may be able to transfer his City Council pension to his state pension.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Standard Times.

tell it like it is

New Bedford, MA

#1 May 20, 2011
This article appeared in the May 20th Standard Times. Also in that days paper was an article in the Your View section by Jean MacCormack, Chancellor of U Mass- Dartmouth giving us "Straight Talk" about all her recent hirings of political hacks. My question to Jean is: How can I meet Mr Maclean so I can kiss his butt and land one of them cool jobs at U Mass- Dartmouth? Shame on you, Jean! Shame on you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

UMass Dartmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Clive McFarlane: Report indicates immigrants go... (Sep '15) Oct '15 spud 5
News Senator Elizabeth Warren to visit UMass Dartmou... (Feb '15) Feb '15 Jack Kelly 1
News Local Voices: What economics teaches us about e... (Feb '15) Feb '15 karland 1
News Charlie Baker and Martha Coakley to debate at U... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Jack Kelly 1
News Gaming expert Barrow resigns UMass post (Apr '14) Apr '14 Rosary 1
News Carol Karafotis first-time candidate for Dartmo... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Steve Russell 1
News FSU hockey game to benefit Wounded Warriors (Dec '13) Dec '13 Lynch 5
More from around the web