Traces of cocaine on 90 percent of U....

Traces of cocaine on 90 percent of U.S. bills

There are 26 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 18, 2009, titled Traces of cocaine on 90 percent of U.S. bills. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

The term "dirty money" is for real. A chemistry professor said cocaine found on U.S. bills could provide insight about drug trends.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Pray for the Children”

Since: Nov 08

United States

#22 Aug 18, 2009
I'm gonna start wearing rubber gloves everytime I walk out of my house.

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#23 Aug 19, 2009
Jason Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
I suppose that if someone had enough cash it would eventually add up to a chargable quantity of cocaine.
So now we have yet another reason to only deal in checks and plastic.
No, Rush's newly discovered source.

“U missed the point and u still”

Since: Oct 08

don't no which way it went

#24 Aug 19, 2009
The Mom 24-7 wrote:
I'm gonna start wearing rubber gloves everytime I walk out of my house.
Yea exactly. I love going to the grocery store and watching the yuppie pruned faced moms wipe their hands with the disinfectant wipes and the cart handle, then they proceed into the store and touch everything in sight that everyone else already touched. These Howie Mandel freaks really need to be lined up in front of a machine gun firing squad and done away with.

“the girls”

Since: Jul 09

raspberry

#25 Aug 19, 2009
Shameless wrote:
<quoted text>
ญญ
Where in the story was there any mention of a 'private study'?
The lead researcher was Yuegang Zuo, professor of chemistry and biochemistry at the University of Massachusetts Dartmouth,
"This study was partly funded by the University of Massachusetts-Dartmouth."
http://www.nanowerk.com/news/newsid=12169.php
ญญ
Where does UMass-Dartmouth get it's research funding?
"Research funded by the National Science Foundation, the National Endowment for the Humanities, and other public and private sources..."
http://www.umassd.edu/research/
April 24, 2009
University of Massachusetts Dartmouth to receive $235,285 federal fund stimulus grant,
"Said US Senator Edward Kennedy: "These federal funds will allow our outstanding Massachusetts institutions to continue their cutting-edge research..."
http://www.boston.com/news/health/blog/2009/0...
ญญ
Them's taxes...
Beat me to it.
Shameless

Lincoln, NE

#26 Aug 19, 2009
warmnfuzzyguy wrote:
<quoted text>Beat me to it.
Simply Red didn't deserve the guy's ignorant B.S. and name-calling, otherwise I'd probably just blown it off...

“the girls”

Since: Jul 09

raspberry

#27 Aug 19, 2009
Shameless wrote:
<quoted text>
Simply Red didn't deserve the guy's ignorant B.S. and name-calling, otherwise I'd probably just blown it off...
Was done beautifully...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

UMass Dartmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Senator Elizabeth Warren to visit UMass Dartmou... Feb '15 Jack Kelly 1
News Local Voices: What economics teaches us about e... (Feb '15) Feb '15 karland 1
News Charlie Baker and Martha Coakley to debate at U... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Jack Kelly 1
News Gaming expert Barrow resigns UMass post (Apr '14) Apr '14 Rosary 1
News Carol Karafotis first-time candidate for Dartmo... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Steve Russell 1
News FSU hockey game to benefit Wounded Warriors (Dec '13) Dec '13 Lynch 5
News UMass MBA student travels to Cuba for summer study (Oct '13) Oct '13 Solitary Man 1
More from around the web