UCSC has a dating site?
BananaSlug

Riverside, CA

#1 Mar 9, 2009
I heard that this new dating site www.hintcafe.com was started by someone here at UCSC. Has anybody used it and does anybody know who started it? I checked it out and it's really cool but is it only for UCSC students and alumni? I signed up for it and now I'm curious because they offer a free lifetime membership if you use SCRUZ as the promo code when you sign up. Any info anybody can share would be great. thanks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

UC Santa Cruz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Despite Reduction in Oil, Gas Wastewater Inject... Aug '17 soldierows 1
News Legacy of labor leader lives on (Apr '17) Apr '17 Ignorance 6
News RiversideUC Riverside is building a greenhouse ... (Mar '17) Mar '17 Solarman 1
News Rare plant named after rock guitarist Jimi Hend... (Dec '16) Dec '16 wichita-rick 2
News Voters favor experience, peer-endorsed candidat... (Nov '16) Nov '16 bumper 1
Occupy 2 Summoned-UCSC concerns and future alon... (Jun '16) Jun '16 county moochers 3
News 12-Year-Old California Student Ready to Start U... (May '16) May '16 Common Core 5
More from around the web