Romantic Love Can Last

Mar 25, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KVIA-TV El Paso

Although the popular notion is that people in long-term relationships transition from a passionate romance to a comfortable, affectionate partnership, new research suggests that just isn't true.

Comments
1 - 7 of 7 Comments Last updated Mar 30, 2009

“To love and be loved”

Since: Jun 08

right here, right now...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2009

Judged:

Wow! What a romantic topix!

Firstly, I agree with Aron, that that's a $64,000 question. Secondly, Maggie Scarf, the author of September Songs, is right in her writings and research about couples from 50 up. Thirdly, Acevedo is correct that "couple should strive for love with all trimmings" and added to it that "for couple who have been for long time should know that it is an attainable goal, like most good things in life, requires energy and devotion". Last but not least, to all reseachers and experts about love and sex, congratulations to a job well done!

Congratulations everyone and thank you!!!

“To love and be loved”

right here, right now...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2009

KissandTell wrote:
Wow! What a romantic topix!
Firstly, I agree with Aron, that that's a $64,000 question. Secondly, Maggie Scarf, the author of September Songs, is right in her writings and research about couples from 50 up. Thirdly, Acevedo is correct that "couple should strive for love with all trimmings" and added to it that "for couple who have been for long time should know that it is an attainable goal, like most good things in life, requires energy and devotion". Last but not least, to all reseachers and experts about love and sex, congratulations to a job well done!
Congratulations everyone and thank you!!!
Thank you very much judge for your romantic, helpful and interesting judgement!!!

“To love and be loved”

right here, right now...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2009

Take a passion, be romantic with affection, devotion, kindness, sympathy, tenderness, caring, understanding, compliment, endearment, etc., and find one-hundred ways to show love...

“To love and be loved”

right here, right now...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2009

KissandTell wrote:
Take a passion, be romantic with affection, devotion, kindness, sympathy, tenderness, caring, understanding, compliment, endearment, etc., and find one-hundred ways to show love...
... And make it happen!!!

“To love and be loved”

right here, right now...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2009

KissandTell wrote:
<quoted text>
... And make it happen!!!
When was the last last time when you said "I love you"???

“To love and be loved”

right here, right now...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2009

Hey, did you treat your partner with breakfast in bed???

“To love and be loved”

right here, right now...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2009

KissandTell wrote:
How about adoration, dedication, faith, trust, belief, confidence, loyal, true and the like???

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••