Oceanic Forum: Soyinka, Nobel Laureat...

Oceanic Forum: Soyinka, Nobel Laureates discuss Food Security, ...

There are 4 comments on the Vanguard story from Apr 20, 2009, titled Oceanic Forum: Soyinka, Nobel Laureates discuss Food Security, .... In it, Vanguard reports that:

Renowned economists, among them four Nobel laureates, as well as policy analysts from across the World will storm the city of Lagos on Tuesday May 2, to deliberate on the vexed issues of food insecurity and poverty ravaging the country.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Vanguard.

Osaro

Germany

#1 Apr 20, 2009
This is a beautiful picture of one of our most respected Nigerian. He has been my mirror and he will ever be respected.
Tboi

Satellite Provider

#2 Apr 29, 2009
yea you re right and i agree with you.
sammy

Lagos, Nigeria

#3 May 20, 2009
He is not only a scholar in the classroom but a man with high integrity.He is an icon.
kaycee usa

Brooklyn, NY

#5 Jun 24, 2009
do u know how old dis picture is?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

UC Santa Barbara Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Men like Elliot Rodger are not owed anyone or a... (Jun '14) Fri damndude 85
News By Katy Murphy, [email protected] May 18 Janet 1
News Research: Saying 'I'm gay' doesn't boost well-b... May 7 Rick Perry s Closet 27
News UCSB Bren School to Hold Master's Project Publi... Apr '16 Lucy Jane 1
News VIDEO: California Students Chant 'F*** Your Bor... Jan '16 wild child 1
News Next Speaker in Hamdani World Harmony Lecture S... Jan '16 Marie-Luise_J 2
News New Columbus College of Art and Design presiden... Dec '15 Big Johnson 1
More from around the web