Bakersfield family on years-long sea ...

Bakersfield family on years-long sea adventure

There are 1 comment on the Bakersfield.com story from Aug 1, 2009, titled Bakersfield family on years-long sea adventure. In it, Bakersfield.com reports that:

From left to right: Amy, Lori, Jason and Rich Boren pose at Isla Isabela, an island about 30 miles off the coast of mainland Mexico, south of Mazatlan.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bakersfield.com.

Captain Suzan

Bakersfield, CA

#1 Aug 2, 2009
My husband & I were 'blue water cruisers' for 4 years. Neither of us would trade one moment of our adventure. All the kids we met while cruising had learned whatever language much more quickly than the adults. Their education was exceptional and far higher than their landbased peers. Smooth sailing...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

UC Santa Barbara Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Men like Elliot Rodger are not owed anyone or a... (Jun '14) 37 min lanterntohell 88
News Russia accuses US of fueling Ukrainian crisis (Jun '14) Dec '16 Putins Welcome 64
News Hijabis furious over TSA pat-downs Nov '16 Thinking 3
News Isla Vista Self-Governance the Focus of Town Ha... (Jul '14) Sep '16 DeltaPapaBravo 3
News Black students nearly 4x as likely to be suspended (Jun '16) Jun '16 Jax 3
News By Katy Murphy, [email protected] (May '16) May '16 Janet 1
News Research: Saying 'I'm gay' doesn't boost well-b... (May '16) May '16 Rick Perry s Closet 27
More from around the web