Military recruiters told to accept ga...

Military recruiters told to accept gay applicants

There are 46 comments on the KCBY-TV Coos Bay story from Oct 19, 2010, titled Military recruiters told to accept gay applicants. In it, KCBY-TV Coos Bay reports that:

The military is accepting openly gay recruits for the first time in the nation's history, even as it tries in the courts to slow the movement to abolish its "don't ask, don't tell" policy.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KCBY-TV Coos Bay.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Dingo

Folsom, CA

#46 Oct 28, 2010
MORON, Again, Gays have been serving in the US Military ever since the Military was formed. Some gays actually are special forces troops, in the Air Force, Marines, Navy and Army, way tougher that Basic Training.

Grow up MORON. your doctor/surgeon might be gay, the paramedics who will attend to you when you call 911 might be gay, that policeman who stopped your moranic arse for doing something stupid might be gay.
Jack wrote:
After Basic they won't be as gung ho as they were, because once they sign their name on that dotted line, their asses won't belong to any fudge packer they meet ina queer bar, they'll belong to the US Government then, and I can assure you, there they will find things are quite abit different than they thought they would be.
Man, are these nutjuobs in for the shock of their life! hahaha I'm actually going to enjoy watching these stories on the news "Waaaa Waaaa Waaa, I wanna gooooo hooooommmmmme. I need my Mommy!"
God are we gonna get some mileage out of this. The US Military is gonna kick their sorry asses REAL GOOD! LOL
Jack

Mount Ulla, NC

#47 Oct 28, 2010
Dingo wrote:
MORON, Again, Gays have been serving in the US Military ever since the Military was formed. Some gays actually are special forces troops, in the Air Force, Marines, Navy and Army, way tougher that Basic Training.
Grow up MORON. your doctor/surgeon might be gay, the paramedics who will attend to you when you call 911 might be gay, that policeman who stopped your moranic arse for doing something stupid might be gay.
<quoted text>
I can assure you, no Doctor of mine isa damned queer, nor would I ever be stupid enough to let a queer near me. You're not talking to some liberal idiot here.

I also have no need for 911 because unlike liberal trash I don't do stupid things and I watch out for you idiots that are and avoid you.

As far as the Military, you've totally missed the point, and you always do on here. We're talkuing about queers openly serving and once they are found out, or once one is stupid enough to come out of the closet to a recruiter, don't think for a New York minute the Military won't give them an experience they have no way to comprehend...alot like you being unable to comprehend posts on here.

You best wise up and take a look around you, because this ain't the immoral Country you've gotten accustomed to the last 2 years. That shit is OVER! If you don't soon wise up and be damned quick about it, you too will be one of the many refugees making a mass exodus out of this Country. Take your queer loving reamed ass somehwhere else, because that sick shit is yet another example of what we are ridding this Country of. That includes the Military. Yes we do want these sick bastards to tell, that is precisely the plan so we can get rid of them all.

The bubble is about to pop in just 5 short days.
Dingo

Folsom, CA

#48 Oct 28, 2010
Sure thing Jack.

keep your tinfoil hat real tight. Most MORONS miss that part.

Jack the everlansting MORON. No need for 911.., No Sir, Jack is the jackarse.
Jack wrote:
<quoted text>
I can assure you, no Doctor of mine isa damned queer, nor would I ever be stupid enough to let a queer near me. You're not talking to some liberal idiot here.
I also have no need for 911 because unlike liberal trash I don't do stupid things and I watch out for you idiots that are and avoid you.
As far as the Military, you've totally missed the point, and you always do on here. We're talkuing about queers openly serving and once they are found out, or once one is stupid enough to come out of the closet to a recruiter, don't think for a New York minute the Military won't give them an experience they have no way to comprehend...alot like you being unable to comprehend posts on here.
You best wise up and take a look around you, because this ain't the immoral Country you've gotten accustomed to the last 2 years. That shit is OVER! If you don't soon wise up and be damned quick about it, you too will be one of the many refugees making a mass exodus out of this Country. Take your queer loving reamed ass somehwhere else, because that sick shit is yet another example of what we are ridding this Country of. That includes the Military. Yes we do want these sick bastards to tell, that is precisely the plan so we can get rid of them all.
The bubble is about to pop in just 5 short days.
Jack

Mount Ulla, NC

#50 Oct 29, 2010
4 days... tick tock.
Dingo

Folsom, CA

#51 Oct 29, 2010
That's right Jack, 4 days..tick tock, you better get ready to work, tick tock.

No more excuses.
Jack wrote:
4 days... tick tock.
Weather Underground

United States

#52 Nov 6, 2011
Dingo wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a MO-RON.
You wouldn't be able to say that if it wasn't for heroes like him!

I know...Obama took out Osama with his brilliant "OPERATION ODUMMY"plan!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

UC Santa Barbara Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UC Santa Barbara Student Found Dead Wednesday M... Apr 13 katybirdhudson 1
News Men like Elliot Rodger are not owed anyone or a... (Jun '14) Mar 30 wholelife 100
News Myths and truths about daylight saving time Mar '17 Sue 3
News Russia accuses US of fueling Ukrainian crisis (Jun '14) Dec '16 Putins Welcome 64
News Hijabis furious over TSA pat-downs Nov '16 Thinking 3
News Isla Vista Self-Governance the Focus of Town Ha... (Jul '14) Sep '16 DeltaPapaBravo 3
News Black students nearly 4x as likely to be suspended (Jun '16) Jun '16 Jax 3
More from around the web