Santa Barbara professor compared Israelis to Nazis

Apr 27, 2009 Full story: The Jewish Journal

I've never heard students complain of anti-Israel sentiments at UC Santa Barbara.

Full Story
frank possert

Stamford, CT

#1 May 7, 2009
I do not have a dog in this fight. What would the professor have the jews do to prevent that unprovoked missle attacks against them?? They are attacked for going into pallistine and attacked when they bomb the sites that hamas fires from???????
Casual Observer

Kulpsville, PA

#3 May 7, 2009
frank possert wrote:
I do not have a dog in this fight. What would the professor have the jews do to prevent that unprovoked missle attacks against them?? They are attacked for going into pallistine and attacked when they bomb the sites that hamas fires from???????
If Israel would abide by UN Resolution 242, now over 40 years old, and withdraw from all the lands they've seized illegally, there would be no rocket attacks.

There were never any attacks prior to the occupation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

UC Santa Barbara Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Men like Elliot Rodger are not owed anyone or a... (Jun '14) Dec 19 ghostquest 53
Lavayen, Maxwell Named to Santa Barbara Court B... Dec 15 anne Oosterhuis 1
UCSB Professor Shuji Nakamura to Receive Japan'... Dec 9 Switches 89
Nobel Winner Known for LED Battle in Japan Went... Oct '14 SHlTWORMMUMINDEBD... 15
TOKYO: We are proud that Japan's bright blue li... Oct '14 SHlTWORMCHAVADEBD... 4
Russia accuses US of fueling Ukrainian crisis (Jun '14) Sep '14 Dimitri100 61
Your Turn: Narrow focus to stop school shootings Aug '14 Here Is One 6
More from around the web