California paralyzed by government

Sep 5, 2010 Read more: Ventura County Star 10

Sources: Secretary of State, "California Crackup: How Reform Broke the Golden State and How We Can Fix It." In 1956, Larry Miller, the son of an American military man stationed abroad, graduated from high school in Morocco and returned to California to begin life on his own.

Read more
Peter

Carmel Valley, CA

#1 Sep 5, 2010
California is paralyzed by Mexicans over whelming this state. Fact. They are snuffing this state.
Glock Glock Baby

Fairfield, CA

#2 Sep 5, 2010
Remember in November to Take Out The Trash!
So Cal Native

Los Angeles, CA

#3 Sep 5, 2010
California needs four reforms.
1. End term limits.
2. Return to "Part time" legislature.
3. Redistrict by computer and balance districts
by voter registration. Equal number of Dems to
Repubs.
4. Throw all the politicians CA no has out!!
joy

United States

#4 Sep 5, 2010
Peter wrote:
California is paralyzed by Mexicans over whelming this state. Fact. They are snuffing this state.
Fact is,

we have the illegals pulling on one end.....

and the thug unions pulling on the other....

one more tax hike on anything and I am out of here..

actually, I can not tell a lie...I'm leaving this Dec

When you have the feds suing AZ over what is a federal law

I see no hope for CA......even though I have high hopes for Nov

elections.

You see, you still have the liberal judges...look at 187... for gawd sakes!!!

California (Mexifornia)....

is like a drug addict who has reached his ultimate high...and now

must go to rock bottom.

You know the numbers....12% of US population and 37% of the welfare!

You think that will change over night???

Good luck with your fruit carts and taco trucks all over town.

Good bye California pie..........
Ron Lassiter

United States

#5 Sep 5, 2010
The majority in California have chosen a hopeless, filthy third world future for our families. They elected the racist chicanocrats and the unioncrat mobsters who have ended all chance of future prosperity.

Believe it or not, many Californians have sunk so low that they will even vote for Brown and Boxer. Madre Mia!
Joe Nelson

United States

#6 Sep 5, 2010
So Cal Native wrote:
California needs four reforms.
1. End term limits.
2. Return to "Part time" legislature.
3. Redistrict by computer and balance districts
by voter registration. Equal number of Dems to
Repubs.
4. Throw all the politicians CA no has out!!
Too bad we don't care enough about our children to adopt your suggestions. We are pitiful excuses for citizens and parents to let the Mob ruin our State.
Joe Sixpack

Chico, CA

#7 Sep 6, 2010
joy wrote:
<quoted text>
Fact is,
we have the illegals pulling on one end.....
and the thug unions pulling on the other....
one more tax hike on anything and I am out of here..
actually, I can not tell a lie...I'm leaving this Dec
When you have the feds suing AZ over what is a federal law
I see no hope for CA......even though I have high hopes for Nov
elections.
You see, you still have the liberal judges...look at 187... for gawd sakes!!!
California (Mexifornia)....
is like a drug addict who has reached his ultimate high...and now
must go to rock bottom.
You know the numbers....12% of US population and 37% of the welfare!
You think that will change over night???
Good luck with your fruit carts and taco trucks all over town.
Good bye California pie..........
Good bye and good luck. I'm staying.
Joe Sixpack

Chico, CA

#8 Sep 6, 2010
Rightwing kooks and leftist ideologues are hardly the solution to our problem with governing. We need a skilled, moderate pragmatist to straighten out the mess. California's heydey was in the 1970s. University was cheap, jobs plentiful. Jerry Brown was governor. He cleaned up St. Raygun's mess. He'll clean up Ahhnie's.
Sam R

United States

#9 Sep 6, 2010
Joe Sixpack wrote:
Rightwing kooks and leftist ideologues are hardly the solution to our problem with governing. We need a skilled, moderate pragmatist to straighten out the mess. California's heydey was in the 1970s. University was cheap, jobs plentiful. Jerry Brown was governor. He cleaned up St. Raygun's mess. He'll clean up Ahhnie's.
Wow. What an ignorant comment! Electing Brown is unthinkable.
Full blooded American

Lisle, IL

#10 Sep 6, 2010
What up with you people ??? Get off your butts and Protest you asses off until they hear you ? Fight for your rights until you die! Flood the mail at the white House,,Flood with Phone calls , get your kids involved ,Protest in front of the white House .....You never Fail until you give up :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

UC Santa Barbara Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Men like Elliot Rodger are not owed anyone or a... (Jun '14) Apr 17 how 67
News #YesAllWomen Think You're a Douchebag (May '14) Apr 5 Just saying 4
News Ernest Kimme: A new way to rate your college of... Mar '15 Birds Landing Bob 1
News A Commitment to Diversity: UCSB Officially Reco... Jan '15 Ronald 5
News Newspaper in trouble for calling Illegal Immigr... Jan '15 El Guapo 31
News Lavayen, Maxwell Named to Santa Barbara Court B... Dec '14 anne Oosterhuis 1
News UCSB Professor Shuji Nakamura to Receive Japan'... Dec '14 Switches 89
More from around the web