All American Melodrama Theater is out...

All American Melodrama Theater is out for laughs in 'The Drunkard'

There are 1 comment on the Press-Telegram story from Jul 24, 2008, titled All American Melodrama Theater is out for laughs in 'The Drunkard'. In it, Press-Telegram reports that:

Melinda Messenger and Robb Tracy star in "The Drunkard," the first production at the All American Melodrama Theater and Music Hall in Long Beach.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Press-Telegram.

Jeff Tucker

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Aug 12, 2008
The wife and I visted Long Beach last weekend and came across this place. It was fantastic. I said to one of the workers that I wish they had something like this where we lived. He asked where we were from and I mentioned Exeter. He couldn't believe it. Turns out the guy we were talking to was they owner and he was born and raised in Exeter. Small world.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

UC Santa Barbara Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Men like Elliot Rodger are not owed anyone or a... (Jun '14) Sep 19 hawlol 86
News Isla Vista Self-Governance the Focus of Town Ha... (Jul '14) Sep 15 DeltaPapaBravo 3
News Black students nearly 4x as likely to be suspended Jun '16 Jax 3
News By Katy Murphy, [email protected] May '16 Janet 1
News Research: Saying 'I'm gay' doesn't boost well-b... May '16 Rick Perry s Closet 27
News VIDEO: California Students Chant 'F*** Your Bor... (Jan '16) Jan '16 wild child 1
News Next Speaker in Hamdani World Harmony Lecture S... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Marie-Luise_J 2
More from around the web