Hobbit 'promotes smoking' to children...

Hobbit 'promotes smoking' to children, says expert

There are 1 comment on the The New Zealand Herald story from Apr 11, 2013, titled Hobbit 'promotes smoking' to children, says expert. In it, The New Zealand Herald reports that:

One of the world's leading anti-smoking researchers and campaigners has accused the New Zealand Government of hypocrisy and sabotaging its own efforts to eliminate tobacco use by 2025.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The New Zealand Herald.

DUH MOMENT

Winnipeg, Canada

#1 Apr 11, 2013
Yes lets blame it on the Hobbit, not government, retail outlets or tobacco companies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

UC San Francisco Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Erectile dysfunction study funded by stimulus cash (Aug '12) Jul 12 Kevinonline 15
News Fake drugs bought on the web pose big health risks (Jan '10) Jan '16 Casey 24
News Your Cash Funds Erectile Dysfunction Studies (Aug '12) Jan '16 Natosha 14
News Raise smoking age to 21 in Washington (Jan '16) Jan '16 End Game 2
News Video: Hillary Clinton Opposes Any Legal Limits... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Ritual Habitual 1
News Women Should Not Have to Visit a Doctor for Bir... (Jan '16) Jan '16 pailrider 3
News Enterovirus D68 linked to illegal immigration i... (Jan '16) Jan '16 spud 4
More from around the web