Teen acne treatment preferences

Teen acne treatment preferences

There are 6 comments on the EMaxHealth story from Sep 4, 2009, titled Teen acne treatment preferences. In it, EMaxHealth reports that:

Results of a study published in the August issue of Archives of Dermatology shows that teenagers with acne are willing to pay high dollars to get rid of acne, but no money if it means they will have scars.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at EMaxHealth.

girl-lookin-for- guy

Dahlgren, IL

#1 Sep 19, 2009
I need an acne treatment that is easy and i can do it with something from my pantry at home. please reply, my face is really broken out with acne. my friends tell me its not that bad. but i thnk it is. so someone please reply. thank you. you can reply to me at [email protected]
Crossdressing Guide

Berlin, Germany

#2 Feb 26, 2010
I use this Acne Treatment, along with a good PH balanced soap - http://acnecureingredients.blogspot.com

“I teach Nia!”

Since: Feb 10

South Bay

#3 Feb 26, 2010
girl-lookin-for-guy wrote:
I need an acne treatment that is easy and i can do it with something from my pantry at home. please reply, my face is really broken out with acne. my friends tell me its not that bad. but i thnk it is. so someone please reply. thank you. you can reply to me at [email protected]
I know this might sound very odd, but I have been looking into the healing properties of stones and gems and recently I came across information that said Amethyst helps with acne. Now, honestly, I don't know about this type of stuff, but I am open to trying it. I would rather put a stone in my pocket or wear something pretty with the hopes of it helping what ails me as opposed to taking a prescription drug. Anyway .... I thought I would offer this option and you can do your own research and see what you think. Maybe you could just end up with a pretty amethyst necklace.
Emma

Ashburn, VA

#9 May 1, 2011
I can recommend a reputable pharmacy (Accutane) securedrugstock.com/order-accutane-online-en.... I received the order and it was on time and the pills work great.
P.S. 5% discount coupon code: 9sh73h
Mary

Marion, OH

#11 Oct 12, 2012
ClearPores Acne Treatment - http://www.clearpores.com/ct/99781 Just wanted to write and say that I'm VERY satisfied with my purchase.
Carlynne

UK

#12 Jan 26, 2014
As a 15yr. old girl (this was 16yrs. ago) I started Accutane from http://goo.gl/NeYo6G . After the initial 30 days of my acne getting worse I started to notice that day by day the acne lessened and the pores on my face became smaller and I didn't have to constantly blot the oil off my face. I had some dryness but it was a small sacrifice to look in the mirror and not see these big ugly zits causing me to feel ugly and self conscious. I also started to look people in the eyes and not constantly worry that they were staring at the state of my skin, or to go outside in the bright light and have people thinking negative things about me. After 3 mos. my skin was beautiful, without a single blemish, and the pores shrunk back to normal. Although I had the dryness that everyone experiences, it was SO WORTH IT. People talk about depression as a side effect, but honestly I was so deliriously happy with the results that I can say I was never depressed for even one day. After 1 yr. of being off the drug I started to get a few pimples and went back to the dermatologist. She started me on a second course immediately. That was 17yrs. ago. My skin has been perfect and flawless ever since. I never get a breakout. I shudder to think how my life would have been if it wasn't for this wonder drug. I would recommend it in a heartbeat. It changed my life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

UC San Francisco Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Erectile dysfunction study funded by stimulus cash (Aug '12) Jul 12 Kevinonline 15
News Fake drugs bought on the web pose big health risks (Jan '10) Jan '16 Casey 24
News Your Cash Funds Erectile Dysfunction Studies (Aug '12) Jan '16 Natosha 14
News Raise smoking age to 21 in Washington (Jan '16) Jan '16 End Game 2
News Video: Hillary Clinton Opposes Any Legal Limits... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Ritual Habitual 1
News Women Should Not Have to Visit a Doctor for Bir... (Jan '16) Jan '16 pailrider 3
News Enterovirus D68 linked to illegal immigration i... (Jan '16) Jan '16 spud 4
More from around the web