Man electrocuted at UCR
Feb 25, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Press-Enterprise
A contract worker at UC Riverside was electrocuted on Thursday while working on an electrical panel in the basement of the university's geology building, coroner officials said.
Add your comments below
|Two students selected to work on Hubble Scope P...||Apr '14||SayWhat||1|
|GOP sees need to woo Asian-American voters GOP ... (Apr '13)||Feb '14||swedenforever||257|
|Study: Third-Hand Smoke Exposure As Deadly As S... (Feb '14)||Feb '14||dumb it down 4 Dan||1|
|Israel's History in Pictures: Jerusalem Childre... (Jan '14)||Jan '14||Yumpin Yimminy||4|
|Immigration Reform: Boehner signals limited action (Jan '14)||Jan '14||Ronnie||7|
|Room for improvement in autism awareness (Dec '13)||Dec '13||This Means||1|
|Reza Aslan: Thoughts on Jesus, Mohammed, "manma... (Nov '13)||Nov '13||Joe DeCaro||1|
Find what you want!
Search UC Riverside Forum Now