Immigration Reform Could Tip the Balance in Elections

Sep 28, 2012 Full story: The Epoch Times 10

Applicants wait in line with hundreds of fellow undocumented immigrants at the Coalition for Humane Immigrant Rights of Los Angeles offices to apply for deportation reprieve on August 15, 2012 in Los Angeles, California.

Full Story
Stop the Madness

Waterbury, CT

#1 Sep 28, 2012
Duh! That's why the prez just passed his "amnesty". And shame on Hispanics that vote for him because of it....because he schmoozed you again.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#2 Sep 28, 2012
i would like to see a voter check in los angles,get rid of the illegal alien voter and a new mayor will be in and that town will clear out from being a slum of third worlders.
nym8387

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Sep 29, 2012
I love romneys plans for immigration and so do many other Hispanic Americans. That's why I don't belive in bogus percentage numbers wich by the way I don't know how they come up with those numbers because nobody has asked me who I'm voting for but I can't wait to see the look on the faces of the very few people I know who say they will vote for Obama and then see romney win in a massive landslide.We need to take this country back let's get rid of these parasites and make sure employers are playing by the rules and make lazy Americans work take away all government aid from those who are in relatively good health and only give aid to those who actually need it like wounded veteran's and people with real disabilities.

Location hidden

#4 Sep 29, 2012
nym8387 wrote:
I love romneys plans for immigration and so do many other Hispanic Americans. That's why I don't belive in bogus percentage numbers wich by the way I don't know how they come up with those numbers because nobody has asked me who I'm voting for but I can't wait to see the look on the faces of the very few people I know who say they will vote for Obama and then see romney win in a massive landslide.We need to take this country back let's get rid of these parasites and make sure employers are playing by the rules and make lazy Americans work take away all government aid from those who are in relatively good health and only give aid to those who actually need it like wounded veteran's and people with real disabilities.
thing is when media mentions hispanic they are meaning illegal aliens trying to lighten the fact they are criminal invaders.they are not talking about American citizens who are of hispanic heritage

“Legals against Illegals!”

Since: Dec 11

Willing to stand and Fight!

#5 Sep 30, 2012
Obama will do whatever he can to get the votes he needs,such a shame he has to pander to the illegals for those needed votes.

Join in the fight to take back America!! http://americanmove.webs.com/

Sign the petition to enforce immigration laws! http://www.change.org/petitions/the-federal-g...
ima

El Paso, TX

#7 Sep 30, 2012
Green Ivan wrote:
Obama is a lying snake!
YES, a slithering lying snake.
Rico the Jedi Troll

Rowland Heights, CA

#8 Sep 30, 2012
Green Ivan wrote:
Obama is a lying snake!
How about a little history lesson on your views, Mitt?

Lets see, in the past Mitt Romney was for gay rights, a woman's right to choose, stem cell research, a ban on assault weapons, renewable energy to combat global warming and last but not least.... amnesty for illegal aliens.

A liberal hero.

My how times have changed.

Since: Apr 10

Houston, TX

#9 Sep 30, 2012
Don't believe the hype. The Hispanic vote is 9% of the total vote at best with 43% of Hispanics living in California and Texas. That leaves about 5% spread over 48 states.

The Hispanic vote is not 40%, 30%, 20% or 10% of the total vote. In 2008 it was 7.4%. They got you buffaloed.
ronnie

American Fork, UT

#10 Sep 30, 2012
spytheweb wrote:
Don't believe the hype. The Hispanic vote is 9% of the total vote at best with 43% of Hispanics living in California and Texas. That leaves about 5% spread over 48 states.
The Hispanic vote is not 40%, 30%, 20% or 10% of the total vote. In 2008 it was 7.4%. They got you buffaloed.
Thank you, you took the words right out of my mouth. Obama want's to allow no Voter ID to segments of South, and Calif. I have never, never been able to vote without my DL, and SS#. He literally has to steal votes to win. No wonder this Country's going to hell...

Location hidden

#11 Sep 30, 2012
ronnie wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you, you took the words right out of my mouth. Obama want's to allow no Voter ID to segments of South, and Calif. I have never, never been able to vote without my DL, and SS#. He literally has to steal votes to win. No wonder this Country's going to hell...
here is something else the o supports

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/...

for some reason the dirty who supports voter fraud doesn't want this aired as it should be

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

UC Riverside Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Two students selected to work on Hubble Scope P... Apr '14 SayWhat 1
GOP sees need to woo Asian-American voters GOP ... (Apr '13) Feb '14 swedenforever 257
Study: Third-Hand Smoke Exposure As Deadly As S... (Feb '14) Feb '14 dumb it down 4 Dan 1
Israel's History in Pictures: Jerusalem Childre... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Yumpin Yimminy 4
Immigration Reform: Boehner signals limited action (Jan '14) Jan '14 Ronnie 7
Room for improvement in autism awareness (Dec '13) Dec '13 This Means 1
Reza Aslan: Thoughts on Jesus, Mohammed, "manma... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Joe DeCaro 1

UC Riverside People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE