Drug deaths now exceed traffic fatali...

Drug deaths now exceed traffic fatalities in U.S.

There are 1 comment on the Jacksonville Daily News story from Sep 17, 2011, titled Drug deaths now exceed traffic fatalities in U.S.. In it, Jacksonville Daily News reports that:

Drugs exceeded motor vehicle accidents as a cause of death in 2009, killing at least 37,485 people nationwide, according to preliminary data from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Jacksonville Daily News.

Ashford, UK

#1 Sep 17, 2011
The deadliest drugs are the schedule 1-3 drugs I feel.
Schedule 4 and 5 drugs are safe unless the person is very very stupid or trying to end it all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

UC Los Angeles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Fight To Get Toxic Chemicals Out Of Black S... Nov 16 Spotted Girl 1
News Experts Cautious About Study Predicting 'Gay' O... Oct '15 Steer clear of th... 10
News High-protein diets may backfire in the long run (May '15) Oct '15 civilian poinyt 5
News A Diet Plan That Fakes Intermittent Fasting Jul '15 Intermittent Fasting 1
News Obama immigration plan good, not great for economy (Nov '14) Jun '15 Raj Chanani 79
News DREAMers celebrate DACA's three-year anniversar... Jun '15 wild child 1
News Science magazine retracts study on voters' gay-... (May '15) May '15 Pat Robertson s F... 17
More from around the web