Israel's comatose ex-leader Sharon sh...

Israel's comatose ex-leader Sharon shows signs of consciousness

There are 2 comments on the WTAX-AM Springfield story from Jan 27, 2013, titled Israel's comatose ex-leader Sharon shows signs of consciousness. In it, WTAX-AM Springfield reports that:

Seven years after suffering a massive stroke comatose ex- Israeli prime minister Ariel Sharon has surprised his doctors by displaying "a certain degree of consciousness," an expert who examined him using an MRI scan said on Sunday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTAX-AM Springfield.

shosh7154

Euless, TX

#1 Jan 27, 2013
G-d of Israel please L-rd bashem Yeshua Adon ve Goel chaneinu wake up Arik Sharon with Your voice and the voice of Your Son Yeshua in all the prophets' words that Arik will meet His Redeemer even in this prison of flesh locked up in silence and darkness. Toda raba Adonai !
Eleanor

Vernon Hills, IL

#2 Jan 28, 2013
Isn't there something biblical about a prophecy of a head-wound healing after SEVEN years and that the RE-APPEARENCE of that entity will mark the BEGINNING of the END???

<or something of greater or equal consequences!>?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

UC Los Angeles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Schizophrenia is eight different diseases, not one (Sep '14) May 8 HumanSpirit 20
News UC Berkeley Named 'America's Best Value College... May 2 Build the wall 3
News A geezer or just a thug in a mask? (Feb '11) Apr '17 BlunderCONS 20
News Beyond Oscars' glare, a glimpse of women on the... Apr '17 flying pigs 5
News Applied BioCode, Inc. Completes Beta Sites For ... Mar '17 Codec 1
News Drinking this alcoholic drink can help cure acn... Dec '16 Acne Vulgaris 1
News 'Not My President': Protesters Rail Against Don... (Nov '16) Nov '16 Just Sayin 164
More from around the web