Clinton drums up support for Democrat...

Clinton drums up support for Democrats in Calif.

There are 8 comments on the KSL-TV story from Oct 15, 2010, titled Clinton drums up support for Democrats in Calif.. In it, KSL-TV reports that:

Former President Bill Clinton on Friday called the November election a clash of ideas and urged Democratic voters not to let their anger over the sluggish economy cloud their judgment.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KSL-TV.

acorn obama

Tampa, FL

#1 Oct 15, 2010
"i did not have sexual relations with that woman (monica)" - billy clinton

one big LIAR and crook is lying for other californification democrap crooks & liars ... who would have guessed that!
crayz ox3thongth

Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

#2 Oct 15, 2010
:)
clone benson

Bryan, OH

#3 Oct 15, 2010
it figures, legalizing mary jane, hehehahahhehehe

“Doncha' miss me?”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#4 Oct 15, 2010
President Bill Clinton: still raising money for candidates, still rallying the Democratic base, still persuading and inspiring the American people after all these years.

He's a remarkable man still making a difference.
Slick Willy

Seattle, WA

#5 Oct 15, 2010
Clinton lies about Bohemian Grove

Since: Nov 08

Moss Point, MS

#6 Oct 16, 2010
Chimpy BushLaden wrote:
President Bill Clinton: still raising money for candidates, still rallying the Democratic base, still persuading and inspiring the American people after all these years.
He's a remarkable man still making a difference.
And Michelle Obama is helping too. By illegally soliciting votes from the polling place in Chicago where she cast her own ballot. It's okay though, Robert Gibbs smiled it off, saying, "I don't think it would be much to imagine, the First Lady might support her husband's agenda." Michelle just hates those silly Illinois state laws that say, "No judge of election, pollwatcher, or other person shall, at any primary or election, do any electioneering or soliciting of votes or engage in any political discussion within any polling place [or] within 100 feet of any polling place." She must be taking lessons from the same teacher that ministered to the New Black Panthers way back in 2008. If the state doesn't take action, I'm sure Eric Holder will vigorously investigate this injustice. He's so well known for his stand on voter fraud.......ya know.
Robert

Bronx, NY

#8 Oct 16, 2010
Another serious matter that has not received much attention;

http://ebiblefellowship.com/may21/index.html

May God bless and have mercy on us.
Zombie Corpse Rental

San Jose, CA

#9 Oct 16, 2010
Robert wrote:
Another serious matter that has not received much attention;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =JznYKx8N54sXX
http://ebiblefellowship.com/may21/index.html
May God bless and have mercy on us.
Get thee behind me, Satan! How dare you use the tubes of the Interwebs to spew your soul-stealing filth?!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

UC Los Angeles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Beyond Oscars' glare, a glimpse of women on the... Jun 17 AmPieJam UncleSam 6
News Applied BioCode, Inc. Completes Beta Sites For ... May '17 Athwhole 2
News Schizophrenia is eight different diseases, not one (Sep '14) May '17 HumanSpirit 19
News UC Berkeley Named 'America's Best Value College... May '17 Build the wall 2
News A geezer or just a thug in a mask? (Feb '11) Apr '17 BlunderCONS 20
News Drinking this alcoholic drink can help cure acn... (Dec '16) Dec '16 Acne Vulgaris 1
News 'Not My President': Protesters Rail Against Don... (Nov '16) Nov '16 Just Sayin 164
More from around the web