There's More to Utah Than Just Mounta...

There's More to Utah Than Just Mountains and Mormons

There are 8 comments on the New University story from Nov 9, 2010, titled There's More to Utah Than Just Mountains and Mormons. In it, New University reports that:

Two weeks ago, I argued that UC Irvine, or Irvine in general, is not as boring as it seems.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New University.

Blow me

Winnemucca, NV

#1 Nov 11, 2010
"These people are truly happy, and when you let go of the negative things you have heard about them it makes you admire and respect what they have to offer."

Try living in this "shit hole" and let me know what you think.

I'd bet you would run back to UCI without hesitation.

Watch It Closely

Since: May 10

Salt Lake City, UT

#2 Nov 29, 2010
Lived in Orem for less than a year and about lost my freaking mind. I guess everyone is used to a certain way of living and Utah wasn't for me. Beautiful state, but not my cup of tea.
blow

Ogden, UT

#3 Nov 30, 2010
"There's More to Utah Than Just Mountains and Mormons"

Yes. Try the inversion layer from far too many pollution sources allowed by the great State of Utah.
Haw Haw

Chicago, IL

#4 Dec 2, 2010
Well if you poor folks in Utah need something to belly laugh at try listening to this stunt from Sal and Richard over at Howard Stern. It's truly wet your pants funny - no kidding! Is Tradio in Utah?? Or is that just a South and Midwest kind of thing??

&fe ature=related
Haw Haw

Chicago, IL

#5 Dec 2, 2010
Later installment of this same Tradio guy:

Haw Haw

Chicago, IL

#6 Dec 2, 2010
And before you hear this one, go to the bathroom first, because it'll be all over your pants if you don't!!
Haw Haw

Chicago, IL

#7 Dec 2, 2010
really

United States

#8 Dec 13, 2010
like what

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

UC Irvine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Army Research Grant to Explore Communication Th... (Sep '08) 20 hr Atlanta Puppeteer 12,839
News Futurist: Diversity Brings Innovation Apr '17 Richard Fish 1
News The Tax March Is Different From Other Trump Pro... Apr '17 ardith 1
News Random citizens can contest your voting right i... (Nov '16) Mar '17 Well Well 21
News Teen 'Burns From Inside Out' After Allergic Rea... (Dec '14) Feb '17 Phartoom 5
News Drill, baby, drill? Election reignites offshore... (Nov '16) Nov '16 Dr Wu 8
News Court says Republican gerrymandering in Wiscons... (Nov '16) Nov '16 GloriusGoodness 4
More from around the web