Feds won't deport arrested O.C. illeg...

Feds won't deport arrested O.C. illegal immigrant

There are 10 comments on the Orange Co. Register story from Jul 21, 2010, titled Feds won't deport arrested O.C. illegal immigrant. In it, Orange Co. Register reports that:

WASHINGTON Federal immigration officials will not be taking custody of Antonia Rivera of Santa Ana and her fellow illegal immigrants arrested on Capitol Hill Tuesday for demonstrating for a bill that would give her and others brought to the United States as children the chance to live here legally.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orange Co. Register.

Fed Up Vet

Manassas, VA

#1 Jul 21, 2010
Let's see.

The Obama administration sues Arizona for interfering with Federal Enforcement of immigration law while ICE takes no action against foreign nationals confessing their immigration crime in front of the White House.

What a bunch of Hypocrites we have in Washington.
gbandy

Roseville, CA

#4 Jul 21, 2010
Would someone tell me did they ever deport Obama's Aunt? Seems that she was a slam dunk to get deported.
gbandy

Roseville, CA

#5 Jul 21, 2010
I really think if the American people only knew how many "bad" things are going on in Washington there would be some real problems. Lets see Black Panthers cannot get prosecuted, the Healthcare Czar and his rhetoric about income re-distribution, the economic Czar's comments about new taxes and the real cost of the Healthcare Bill. The dozens of appointments, all the while we are losing our rights and our country to a staggering debt.
amberdru

Dublin, OH

#6 Jul 21, 2010
gbandy wrote:
Would someone tell me did they ever deport Obama's Aunt? Seems that she was a slam dunk to get deported.
Nope.

Even though she violated several deportation orders the last judge said she could stay- at our cost.
fedup american

Massillon, OH

#7 Jul 21, 2010
gbandy wrote:
she is now a naturized citizen ,.!!! aint that a crock.!???
amberdru

Dublin, OH

#8 Jul 21, 2010
http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local-beat/moy...

This woman and her family were rewarded with citizenship. She came in the 1960's. Got legalized during the 1986 amnesty. Even though she was never able to pass the English or citizenship part of the test- she got a waiver and became a citizen at 106.

Her faculties, eye sight and hearing are going- so much so that she couldn't be expected to learn English (after over 40 years) so she got a waiver and is now excited that she can VOTE!

Spanish Ballet of course!

Since: Jan 10

Nitro, WV

#9 Jul 21, 2010
This is a perfect argument in favor of the AZ law. The refusal to deport these illegals is a blatant refusal by the federal government to enforce our immigration laws! Rather than deport any and all illegals they have apparently reserved the right to only deport those whom they choose! An illegal is an illegal. Any and every time a federal immigration official comes in direct contact with an illegal that official should be responsible for seeing to it that the illegal is deported. And the deportation should take place sooner rather than later! This is absolutely disgusting!

Since: Jan 10

Nitro, WV

#10 Jul 21, 2010
Addendum to my previous post: No wonder the government claims they can't deport twelve to twenty million illegals. They're too freaking busy picking out which ones they want to keep and which ones they want to deport! DEPORT 'EM ALL!
nomore

United States

#11 Jul 21, 2010
Can some one please tell how much it would cost to deport miss rivera?? I can have the money to you by the end of the month so she can get deported since she claims she's not scared I bet when she gets to mexico and sees how things are over there shell want to get on the first donkey that she finds and want to come back
2010 new congress

Wolcott, IN

#13 Jul 22, 2010
Deport all to them! They are all criminals, having crossed the border illegally. Good riddance to being illegal and getting to stay here
nomore wrote:
Can some one please tell how much it would cost to deport miss rivera?? I can have the money to you by the end of the month so she can get deported since she claims she's not scared I bet when she gets to mexico and sees how things are over there shell want to get on the first donkey that she finds and want to come back

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

UC Irvine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Army Research Grant to Explore Communication Th... (Sep '08) 16 hr American PieJamboree 12,526
News Futurist: Diversity Brings Innovation Apr '17 Richard Fish 1
News The Tax March Is Different From Other Trump Pro... Apr '17 ardith 1
News Random citizens can contest your voting right i... (Nov '16) Mar '17 Well Well 21
News Teen 'Burns From Inside Out' After Allergic Rea... (Dec '14) Feb '17 Phartoom 5
News Drill, baby, drill? Election reignites offshore... (Nov '16) Nov '16 Dr Wu 8
News Court says Republican gerrymandering in Wiscons... (Nov '16) Nov '16 GloriusGoodness 4
More from around the web