Pahrump Town Board

Pahrump Town Board

There are 20 comments on the Pahrump Valley Times story from May 21, 2010, titled Pahrump Town Board. In it, Pahrump Valley Times reports that:

Dolan earned an associates degree in nursing. Dolan is the incumbent Pahrump Town Board vice chairman and a board member of the Nevada League of Cities.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Pahrump Valley Times.

pahrump

Los Angeles, CA

#1 May 23, 2010
Did you notice Lu Komoroski was not in the group that's because she has little education and not qualified .The only reason fely is backing her is because she is from the Philippines. Buy the way don't vote fely district 5 Dan is the way to go
Len

Stockton, CA

#2 May 23, 2010
Are they the only choices??
pahrump

Santa Fe Springs, CA

#3 May 24, 2010
Len there are 10 people running for town board you got to vote for three all are good except Lu Komoroski she is very unqualfied.For sheriff Scott Cobel. D.A. Bob Becket
Len

United States

#4 May 24, 2010
Bob Beckett for DA? You've got to be kidding. The one candidate for DA without baggage seems to be Charles Watkins. As far as I've seen, he hasn't smahed up county cars while drinking or stealing money from the bad check fund.

Since: Dec 10

United States

#5 Dec 9, 2010
well now,charles g,watkines,{hellraiser}is deputy district attorney for pahrump,nv. america's worst run county {nye}.i feel sorry for all the people of pahrump,nv that voted him into office.with a past like his he should be in jail.
John

Pahrump, NV

#6 Dec 10, 2010
Well, Andy R, do englighten us on Charles G. Watkins.

Montrose, MO

#7 Dec 10, 2010
john,from pahrump,nv,after watching[you tube],most people would not think charles g.watkins has a criminal past,,flagstaff,az

Fair Grove, MO

#8 Dec 13, 2010
for the past 20 years i'v hear from meny old class mats,and friends that hellraiser charles g,watkins gang rape't a 16 year old little girl,from scottdale az.and for the past 12-13 years i'v mail'ed and call'ed hellraiser with no respons,i wonder if he's still into paying for his call girls,after reading on line about his beating up girl friend and moving in next door nabers wifes i know i have the right man,,,hellraiser are you going to beat me up agen and kick me in the face mr deputy district attorney from pahrump,nv
Tom

Pahrump, NV

#9 Dec 13, 2010
Someone teach Andy Racine how to spell.

Crane, MO

#10 Dec 14, 2010
tom the only thing you see rong is the spelling,,
naw

North Bend, NE

#11 Dec 14, 2010
andy racine wrote:
tom the only thing you see rong is the spelling,,
If you are trying to make fun of the person putting you down for spelling you might want to make sure your reply is spelled correctly. LOL man you fail

Crane, MO

#12 Dec 14, 2010
naw,,u ever tex't b 4??
naw

North Bend, NE

#13 Dec 15, 2010
andy racine wrote:
naw,,u ever tex't b 4??
Yeah I have sent a text before but even than I still spelled out the words completely and did not make my posts look as retarded as yours do

United States

#14 Dec 15, 2010
hellraiser,naw,what kind of a word is that,thinks it's retarded and to tom the spellings off,when a man rapes a women bi force,nice,[hellraiser]charles g,watkins-republican,keep up the good work,18 hours here in the oil fields of north west north nd,,not as bad as alaska,but just as cold
andy racine

Clinton, MO

#15 Dec 30, 2010
charles g,watkins,[hellraiser],my tires are still with air,not like when i was younger with two slash'ed tires you and your bubby mest up with knifes,u remmber,,dick head-nyp,deputy district attorney
andy racine

Du Quoin, IL

#16 Dec 31, 2010
hellraiser-charles g,watkins,from pahrunp,nv,deputy district attorney you remmeber hang me up side down in a tree you ass
Jack

United States

#17 Dec 31, 2010
andy racine wrote:
hellraiser-charles g,watkins,from pahrunp,nv,deputy district attorney you remmeber hang me up side down in a tree you ass
How on earth did you ever get down? That must have been funny
andy racine

Tioga, ND

#18 Jan 6, 2011
if the pahrump town board would paint the town red, i'd hang you high hellraiser,,andy
Jack

United States

#19 Jan 6, 2011
andy racine wrote:
Did you end up as a branch manager? LOL
andy

Powers Lake, ND

#20 Jan 12, 2011
somthing did happen when you and or your brother did not send that book back,title,,season in law,,hellraiser,,over a kick in the face and or rape,i saw the devil flowting throw the living room wall and the boise national forist turn to gold,the house i was living in look't like the movie the 13 th floor,,41- on the well 2-day,andy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

UC Irvine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Army Research Grant to Explore Communication Th... (Sep '08) Sun Keith Hugh 9,404
News Understanding ADHD Jul '15 humanspirit 1
News Report: Immigrants commit fewer crimes than nat... Jul '15 wild child 1
News Leaders "frankly delusional" over war in Iraq, ... Jun '15 Brian Stephens 1
News Boys Cut Themselves Too, Study Finds (Dec '08) Jun '15 Rick Viljoen 59
News Flier Singles Out African-Americans Jun '15 CommonSense 4
News 35th Annual Anteater Awards Focuses on Services May '15 Marvin 1
More from around the web