Anti-Semitism claims against UC Berke...

Anti-Semitism claims against UC Berkeley dismissed

There are 17 comments on the Boston.com story from Dec 27, 2011, titled Anti-Semitism claims against UC Berkeley dismissed. In it, Boston.com reports that:

A federal judge has dismissed a lawsuit filed by two Jewish students who claimed the University of California, Berkeley, fostered an atmosphere of anti-Semitism by not doing enough to curb alleged harassment during pro-Palestinian protests that included mock checkpoints.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Boston.com.

Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#1 Dec 28, 2011
LAWFARE: ZIONISTS TRYINT TO RESTRICT FREE SPEECH TO ESCAPE CRITICISM OF ISRAEL'S HUMAN RIGHTS CRIMES AND CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY

Zionists are trying to use dirty tricks to shut down discussion, debate and free speech. They are trying to do to universities what the nazis did to German universities in the 1930s.

"Much of the alleged harassment, even if true, constituted protected political speech...Seeborg found that the university itself did not violate the plaintiffs' constitutional rights. Furthermore, he said UC Berkeley did not have a legal obligation to intervene in any dispute in which a private individual was allegedly interfering with those rights....."Rather, that event occurred when she, as one person attempting to exercise free speech rights in a public forum was allegedly attacked by another person who likewise was participating in a public protest in a public forum."....Hebrew lecturer Tammi Rossman-Benjamin said administrators repeatedly failed to address her and students' concerns about film screenings and appearances by "viciously anti-Israel" speakers sponsored with campus funds. The university said Rossman-Benjamin's complaints were unfounded"
Ayreshire

Alamogordo, NM

#2 Dec 28, 2011
Aliroger1 wrote:
LAWFARE: ZIONISTS TRYINT TO RESTRICT FREE SPEECH TO ESCAPE CRITICISM OF ISRAEL'S HUMAN RIGHTS CRIMES AND CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY
Zionists are trying to use dirty tricks to shut down discussion, debate and free speech. They are trying to do to universities what the nazis did to German universities in the 1930s.
"Much of the alleged harassment, even if true, constituted protected political speech...Seeborg found that the university itself did not violate the plaintiffs' constitutional rights. Furthermore, he said UC Berkeley did not have a legal obligation to intervene in any dispute in which a private individual was allegedly interfering with those rights....."Rather, that event occurred when she, as one person attempting to exercise free speech rights in a public forum was allegedly attacked by another person who likewise was participating in a public protest in a public forum."....Hebrew lecturer Tammi Rossman-Benjamin said administrators repeatedly failed to address her and students' concerns about film screenings and appearances by "viciously anti-Israel" speakers sponsored with campus funds. The university said Rossman-Benjamin's complaints were unfounded"
Crimes against Humanity??? Ha Ha ha!! Wouldd you like to prove what the hell you're talking about!
ELH

Bend, OR

#4 Dec 28, 2011
Ayreshire is a lonely old fart long ago been abandoned by his own family and friend so now he uses the internet to spread his misery and despair into the world.

If you challenge his delusions or disagree with his incomprehensible long winded rands he will call you a clown and then further insult you by claiming that you are a Muslim or a mental patient.

Life is to short to bother with this obnoxious nut job from hell, so pay no attention the the rantings of this vile black hearted dead behind the eyes hate monger. His hate will eat him up from the inside and destroy him soon enough.
Ayreshire

Alamogordo, NM

#5 Dec 28, 2011
ELH wrote:
Ayreshire is a lonely old fart long ago been abandoned by his own family and friend so now he uses the internet to spread his misery and despair into the world.
What else can we expect from a nut case in a mental institution. I did some checking at the Portland Institute for the criminally Insane (PICI) that ELH is assigned to and I found out when they have to lock up ELH the Nut case in solitary confinement they hear voices from his cell for month on end.
This is what they are hearing from the clown:
I'm a little girl!!! Ayreshire is a lonely old fart...Ranting halfwit I hate you! WAH WAH WAH!... daughter of an Auschwitz survivor ...Spitting on little girls is inexcusable!! Wah Wah Wah... bullfriggery is bemusing....ergot poisoning.. there's egg and bacon; pull pork sausage ..egg sausage and bacon; Waitress: Serve it up good...inexcusable and shameful for these men; loathing jibberish ...egg bacon spam and pull pork sausage; my lips are NOT sealed...it makes me feel ashamed so I speak out, I HAVE SINNNED, Glue sticks.. I don't want the feeling of responsibilty for your demise... Serve it up good, Freddie is the devil..., Ayreshire is a lonely old fart, egg bacon and pull pork sausage smothered in underwear and spam; spam, spam and more of it...I lie like hell..I'm a little girl so ranting halfwit I hate you! WAH WAH WAH!... daughter of an Auschwitz survivor ...Spitting on little girls is inexcusable!! Wah Wah Wah... bullfriggery is bemusing..there's egg and bacon; pull pork sausage smothered in UNDERWEAR..egg sausage and bacon; Waitress: Ayreshire is a lonely old fart ..inexcusable and shameful for these men; loathing jibberish ...egg bacon spam and pull pork sausage; my lips are NOT sealed...it makes me feel ashamed so I speak out, I HAVE SINNNED, Glue sticks.. I don't want the feeling of devil..., I'm a little girl so ranting halfwit I hate you! WAH WAH WAH!... daughter of an Auschwitz survivor ...Spitting on little girls is inexcusable!! Wah Wah Wah... bullfriggery is bemusing....ergot poisoning.. there's egg and bacon; pull pork sausage smothered in UNDERWEAR..egg sausage and bacon; Waitress: Serve it up good...inexcusable and shameful for these men; loathing jibberish ...egg bacon spam and pull pork sausage smothered in underwear; my lips are NOT sealed...it makes me feel ashamed so I speak out, I HAVE SINNNED, Glue sticks.. I don't want the feeling of responsibilty for your demise... Serve it up good and Assssshire makes a fool of me, pull pork sausage..Freddie is the devil..., Ayreshire is a lonely old fart, egg bacon and pull pork sausage and spam; spam, spam and more of it...I lie like hell.Vikings: Spam spam spam spam...daughter of an Auschwitz survivor ...pull pork ASAP.
Then there is silence as ELH drifts off into a Jew hating La La Land stupor of wet dreams...
Ayreshire

Alamogordo, NM

#6 Dec 28, 2011
ELH wrote:
If you challenge his delusions or disagree with his incomprehensible long winded rands he will call you a clown and then further insult you by claiming that you are a Muslim or a mental patient.
Life is to short to bother with this obnoxious nut job from hell, so pay no attention the the rantings of this vile black hearted dead behind the eyes hate monger. His hate will eat him up from the inside and destroy him soon enough.
What's the matter aswipe? You can sure dish out can't you?? But can you take it like a little girl.. NO!!!!
Stop talking to yourself clown!! Proof that you are a basket case!! The nurses at the Edinburgh Institute of the Criminally Insane (EICI) have been looking for you all morning for you to report for your HOURLY meds and you still have not reported in. Stop clowning around on the public computer and report to them ASAP!! Give some other patients a chance to use the computer!!
ELH Clown hates meat and is a vegetarian so the little clown thinks everyone should be JUST LIKE HER! Ha Ha ha ha! JEWS HAVE THEIR RITUALS FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS AND GUESS WHAT??? Our little vegetarian condemns them for it and want them to be JUST LIKE HER!!! THE LITTLE CLOWN CONSIDERS IT BARBARIC!!! Ha Ha Ha ha!!
Steven Hassan

Washington, DC

#7 Dec 28, 2011
Another victory for truth and justice
Ayreshire

Alamogordo, NM

#8 Dec 28, 2011
Steven Hassan wrote:
Another victory for truth and justice
Only in that clueless little lump you like to call your brain!!
Steven Hassan

Washington, DC

#9 Dec 29, 2011
Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>
Still waiting for you to show any post you have made with a meaningful link.
Ayreshire

Alamogordo, NM

#10 Dec 29, 2011
Steven Hassan wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm waiting for yours as well!!
Accabah

Northampton, MA

#12 Jan 2, 2012
Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you read about yourself lately

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TB2GI1T...
Steven Hassan

Washington, DC

#13 Jan 2, 2012
Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>
What again?

Here you go...your turn duty dumb guy.

http://www.globalissues.org/article/333/sabra...

http://www.palestine-studies.org/enakba/exodu...

http://www.jstor.org/stable/3012773...
Ayreshire

Alamogordo, NM

#14 Jan 2, 2012
Steven Hassan wrote:
I don't have time to play your look at my sites nonsense assclown!
Ayreshire

Alamogordo, NM

#15 Jan 2, 2012
Accabah wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you read about yourself lately
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TB2GI1T...
Not the TIMESTEN NUTCASE AGAIN!! Filthy little scumbag!! What else can we expect from a nut case in a mental institution. I did some checking at the Pittsfield Institute for the criminally Insane (PICI) that TIMESTEN alias so-called TRUTH and alias ISAREALASS is assigned to and I found out when they have to lock up the Nut case in solitary confinement they hear voices from his cell for month on end.
This is what they are hearing from the clown:
Asssshire I hate you! WAH WAH WAH!... Serve it up good...Asssshire makes me look studid!! Wah Wah Wah... bullfriggery is bemusing....ergot poisoning.. there's egg and bacon; pull pork sausage smothered in UNDERWEAR..egg sausage and bacon; Waitress: Serve it up good...seems to be bitter; loathing jibberish ...egg bacon spam and pull pork sausage smothered in underwear; Asssshire ...I'm a Hamas sock puppet, I HAVE SINNNED, Glue sticks.. I don't want the feeling of responsibilty for your demise... Serve it up good and Assssshire makes a fool of me, pull pork sausage smothered in underwear...Freddie is the devil..., Now bullfriggery is bemusing, egg bacon and pull pork sausage smothered in underwear and spam; spam, spam and more of it...I lie like hell..ergot poisoning and spam; spam egg spam. USA and Israel evil!...Terrorist are good!... bacon and spam; spam sausage smothered in underwear... more spam and LIES! Jews evil! Now Assssssshire I hate you! WAH WAH WAH!... bacon spam ..pull pork...Freddie is the devil,... I want glue!!
Vikings: Spam spam spam spam... ergot poisoning... I HAVE SINNNED.. bullfriggery is bemusing... I don't want the feeling of responsibilty for your demise...BEWARE ALL..pull pork ASAP.
Asssshire I hate you! WAH WAH WAH!... Serve it up good...Asssshire makes me look studid!! Wah Wah Wah... bullfriggery is bemusing....ergot poisoning.. there's egg and bacon; pull pork sausage smothered in UNDERWEAR..egg sausage and bacon; Waitress: Serve it up good...seems to be bitter; loathing jibberish ...egg bacon spam and pull pork sausage smothered in underwear; Asssshire ...I'm a Hamas sock puppet, I HAVE SINNNED, Glue sticks.. I don't want the feeling of responsibilty for your demise... Serve it up good and Assssshire makes a fool of me, pull pork sausage smothered in underwear...Freddie is the devil..., Now bullfriggery is bemusing, egg bacon and pull pork sausage smothered in underwear and spam; spam, spam and more of it...I lie like hell..ergot poisoning and spam; spam egg spam. USA and Israel evil!...Terrorist are good!... bacon and spam; spam sausage smothered in underwear... more spam and LIES! Jews evil! Now Assssssshire I hate you! WAH WAH WAH!... bacon spam ..pull pork...Freddie is the devil,... I want glue!!
Vikings: Spam spam spam spam... ergot poisoning... I HAVE SINNNED.. bullfriggery is bemusing... I don't want the feeling of responsibilty for your demise...BEWARE ALL..pull pork ASAP.
Then there is silence as EYEFOOL drifts off into a Nazi La La Land stupor of wet dreams...
Steven Hassan

Washington, DC

#16 Jan 3, 2012
Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have time to play your look at my sites nonsense assclown!
In other words, once again, you are unable to refute anythign I say. What a dolt you are.

So, when are you going to post some sort of meaningful link to back up your claims?
Ayreshire

Alamogordo, NM

#17 Jan 4, 2012
Steven Hassan wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words, once again, you are unable to refute anythign I say. What a dolt you are.
So, when are you going to post some sort of meaningful link to back up your claims?
Again!! I don't have time to play your look at my sites nonsense assclown!
Steven Hassan

Washington, DC

#18 Jan 4, 2012
Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>
Again!! I don't have time to play your look at my sites nonsense assclown!
And yet you write this:

Steven Hassan wrote:
<quoted text>

You really are a bag of hammers dude.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#19 Jan 4, 2012
Berkeley should be walled off from America. The residents therein have displayed nothing but contempt for the United States, our values and our way of life. The Berkleyites do not belong among decent Americans they should be forced into labor camps so that they can finally contribute something worthwhile to our society.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

UC Irvine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gimme, Gimme, Gimme Jan 28 blacksrule 1
News Report: Immigrants commit fewer crimes than nat... (Jul '15) Jan 21 Desert Kat 7
News PTSD nation? US shootings inflict growing menta... Jan 10 Riding the Range 1
News Army Research Grant to Explore Communication Th... (Sep '08) Dec '15 Steve Lorie 10,323
News Study: Democrats have more positive body langua... (Mar '15) Nov '15 Lawrence Wolf 41
News Righteous rhythms? - Pastor warns Christians to... Oct '15 JesusWasNOTaJew G... 17
News Chief Justice John Roberts' Supreme Court at 10... Oct '15 Yakitori 23
More from around the web