UC Irvine serves chicken and waffles ...

UC Irvine serves chicken and waffles on Martin Luther King Jr. Day

There are 2 comments on the Los Angeles Times story from Jan 26, 2011, titled UC Irvine serves chicken and waffles on Martin Luther King Jr. Day. In it, Los Angeles Times reports that:

Officials at the University of California Irvine acknowledged Wednesday that serving chicken and waffles at a campus cafeteria in honor of Martin Luther King Jr.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Los Angeles Times.

Ho Lee Schitt

Warrington, PA

#1 Jan 27, 2011
People are just too damn sensitive these days! I'm sure there was no ill intent. Some moron decided to make a scene and there will probably be the usual frivolous lawsuit! Sensitivity training??!! WTF! If I was an employee I'd tell them to shove their 'sensitivity training' where the sun don't shine! Total waste of time and taxpayer dollars catering to a bunch of morons!
Bozo

United States

#2 Feb 5, 2011
I'd like grape soda and menthol cigarettes to go with that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

UC Irvine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Feds Spend $507,132 Studying The 'Asian Ethnic ... Jun 10 SeanOsorioLee 1
News Army Research Grant to Explore Communication Th... (Sep '08) May '16 John Dville 10,893
News Opinion: Older, female and looking for a job? Y... Apr '16 Ex Senator Stillb... 2
News Experimental nanowire-based battery cell rechar... Apr '16 Lucy Jane 2
News Fooling around with nanowires, a UCI scientist ... Apr '16 Solarman 1
News The battery that never dies: Scientists find br... Apr '16 Solarman 1
News First O.C. needle exchange program to launch in... Mar '16 a juevo 2
More from around the web