Hispanics to soon surpass whites in California

Jan 31, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KFMB-TV San Diego

Hispanics will become the largest ethnic group in the nation's most populous state early next year, the California Department of Finance said Thursday, marking a big milestone in a long-running demographic shift that has already deeply altered the political balance of power, the economy and culture.

Comments
1 - 20 of 394 Comments Last updated Feb 16, 2013
First Prev
of 20
Next Last

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

that will change when we get rid of all illegals and their anchors.
Anonymous

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
We need to send these hispanics back to mexico!
No need to send them back. They will slowly self-deport. The massive entitlement cost is unsustainable and there will be an overhaul soon,,,with conditions and requirements.
Anonymous

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
They will stay here unfortunately, unless we act, child!
First of all, I am not your child nor am I a child. I am asking you kindly to not refer to me in such a manner.

If Illegals do end up staying,well be it. For as we all know, actions have consequences.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

tomin cali wrote:
that will change when we get rid of all illegals and their anchors.
Apparently the bipartisan solution is to give most of them amnesty and paths to citizenship so nobody is going anywhere but you. You should leave the USA now since it's pretty obvious that you hate the USA so much with your constant marathon rants about how much you hate everything about it.

Just leave. Save yourself the grief.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
Listen here little buddy, it's best that you learn Spanish now.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Suadela wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, I am not your child nor am I a child. I am asking you kindly to not refer to me in such a manner.
If Illegals do end up staying,well be it. For as we all know, actions have consequences.
Race baiting headlines seem to attract the knuckle draggers with their ignorant and silly attacks.

Anyways, I agree with you. Being illegal in the USA will subject these people to certain charges. However, I don't hate these illegal, I simply wish they followed the law a little better.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I certainly don't need you telling me this young man!
Listen here little buddy, clean out your ears because what you're about to hear is true....

Learn Spanish and make sure your grand kids learn it especially well.

The Anglo's had a great run in the America's but times are changing and so will the language.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets hope the immigrants do not do too much damage!
I'm sure the Native American Indians said the same thing about all our white ancestors once upon a time.
Frito Bandito

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
They will stay here unfortunately, unless we act, child!
I thought you said you were a limey? If that's true, then why should California concern you? Caught in a lie?
Frito Bandito

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
No, girlyBoy! I can act by posting the truth!
What truth is there in anything you say now? You're hiding your true IP address, trying to make people here think you're a Limey, when you're not.

You've been caught in a lie.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
can only do that to illegal aliens,too bad we cannot rid ourselves of their anchors. let mom and dad explain why they though so low of kids than to have them only to use as anchors and pawns.
ahahaha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Frito Bandito wrote:
<quoted text>
What truth is there in anything you say now? You're hiding your true IP address, trying to make people here think you're a Limey, when you're not.
You've been caught in a lie.
sorry but what exactly is a "limey" ?!! just wondering ?!!
ilegal

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

im an illegal and im not going no where comprende pendejos .
ahahaha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
A limey means a british person. It is a well known word! You must either be a child, or simply shipped to the USA recently to not learn that! Look, over here is another illegal alien invader, actually online! You name it!
let me make something very very clear! IM NOT A CHILD AND I AM A A.M.E.R.I.C.A.N !! AMMMEERRRIICCAANNN!! UNDERSTAND! and I have lived here all my life. my mother has. her mother has and her mothers mother has AND her mothers mothers , mother has ecttt same thing with my fathers family history ! now another thing is just because i dont know a SLANG word does not make me a "child". or mean i was shiped to this country ! sweetie america is my home country which i love very much !!! You must hate your country huh? that would make sence as to why your on a topix about AMERICA chating your childish B.S with AMERICANS !!! and for it to be such a welknown name i wonder why google does not have the meaning to it !? Hmmn it might be well known in your country or even in some countrys but its sure as not used in florida !!!!
ahahaha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
limˇey
/&#712;l&#299;m&#2 75;/
Noun
offensive. A British person.
well posting just the meaning of the so well known SLANG name would have made more sence because we are ADULTS right? but I understand . it must be hard to be repectful for someone who has had no home training !! Smh
ahahaha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

And yes not being able to respond to someone with out insulting them clearly shows lack of home. training !!!!
ahahaha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Haha trying to be a smartass only makes you look more like a dumbass! and yes consider this an insult limey !! oh and do us AMERICANS a favor and go find a limey topix and stay off this topix that does not concern YOU ! Oh and take you unwanted , insulting , childish bullshit with you !! THANKS
Real American GOP_ DOA

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Why is this a big deal, every race is outgrowing the whites. The whites left hiding in the woods have spent so many years teaching their kids to hate that a majority of them are rebelling against their parents and running off with someone from another race. If whites spent more time showing their children positive things this wouldn't happen. A child raised in hate, hates or rebels against hate. Leave the immigrants alone and go get JOSE off your daughters if you fear the extinction of whites, suckers.
ahahaha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Home training:: lack of home tought manners AND SOCIAL ETIQUETTE !!! There that is what "home training" means ! YOUR WELCOME !
ahahaha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Learn to communicate better.
I communicate just fine thank you. how about you take your own advice and learn how to communicate like a ADULT. not being able to have a normal conversation without acting like a CHILD .. now have a wonderful day talking all your mess with someone else!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 20
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••