Alarming Increase in Flow of Water In...

Alarming Increase in Flow of Water Into Oceans

There are 41 comments on the Science Daily story from Oct 5, 2010, titled Alarming Increase in Flow of Water Into Oceans. In it, Science Daily reports that:

Alarming Increase in Flow of Water Into Oceans Due to Global Warming, Accelerated Cycle of Evaporation, Precipitation ScienceDaily - Freshwater is flowing into Earth's oceans in greater amounts every year, a team of researchers has found, thanks to more frequent and extreme storms linked to global warming.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Science Daily.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
albedodown

Pittsburgh, PA

#41 Oct 8, 2010
Glasnos wrote:
molton core (sic).....
molton core (sic)....
molton core (sic)....
extropolate (sic).....
At least you didn't use 'effect' where 'affect' would have been correct.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

UC Irvine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Army Research Grant to Explore Communication Th... (Sep '08) 22 hr PrinterBench Tech 13,858
News Mitt Romney was 'treated successfully' for pros... Jan 9 mittenz4potus2020 2
News It's cold outside, but that doesn't mean climat... Dec 29 Stupid Is As Stup... 1
News US immigrants sue over Trump's end of deportati... Sep '17 Concave 1
News Futurist: Diversity Brings Innovation (Apr '17) Apr '17 Richard Fish 1
News The Tax March Is Different From Other Trump Pro... (Apr '17) Apr '17 ardith 1
News Random citizens can contest your voting right i... (Nov '16) Mar '17 Well Well 21
More from around the web