Muslim students stand trial for speec...

Muslim students stand trial for speech disruption

There are 4 comments on the Deseret News story from Sep 7, 2011, titled Muslim students stand trial for speech disruption. In it, Deseret News reports that:

Prosecutors on Wednesday argued that 10 Muslim university students broke the law when they shouted down a speech by the Israeli ambassador on a Southern California campus in a case that has stoked an impassioned public debate about freedom of speech.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Deseret News.

Tom Traynor

Long Beach, CA

#1 Sep 8, 2011
These students are the victims of a culture where hate and intolerance for America and America's allies are encouraged by left wing lunatic politicians.

We can't blame the children for being stuck in a rat hole like today's "Progressive" California. The kids didn't stand a chance to develop mentally, spiritually, and emotionally.
Monsanto Inc

Westminster, CA

#2 Sep 8, 2011
Americans have lost their liberty. Welcome to the new Californianism ( red flag with a star ).
Rev Frank Yoo

Brentwood, CA

#3 Sep 11, 2011
Die you Muslim trash. You better watch your back in AMERICA.
Cindy RN

San Jose, CA

#4 Sep 11, 2011
Rev Frank Yoo wrote:
Die you Muslim trash. You better watch your back in AMERICA.
Fkn terrorists and the rest of you trash from the Middle-East Muslim shtheds I hope they nuke your asses over there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

UC Irvine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Army Research Grant to Explore Communication Th... (Sep '08) Jul 2 John Doe 9,113
News Leaders "frankly delusional" over war in Iraq, ... Jun 27 Brian Stephens 1
News Boys Cut Themselves Too, Study Finds (Dec '08) Jun 14 Rick Viljoen 59
News Flier Singles Out African-Americans Jun 6 CommonSense 4
News 35th Annual Anteater Awards Focuses on Services May '15 Marvin 1
News MultimediaLED Launches Digital Bus King May '15 John Doe 1
News Anti-Asian discrimination claims at Harvard rev... May '15 Ainu 1
More from around the web