Seeling Men who experienced early de...

Seeling Men who experienced early death of a parent - for research

Posted in the UC Irvine Forum

Oakland, CA

#1 Jun 21, 2010
My name is Svetlana, I am a graduate student conducting a research study for my dissertation on attitudes, emotions, experiences, and resilience in individuals who lost a parent as a child or adolescent. I lost a mother myself as a child and have a strong desire to contribute to this area of research. It's our hope that the study findings will potentially help parentally bereaved children and adults to better cope with the loss and become stronger in the process.

I am inviting all men who, unfortunately, lost a parent before they turned 18 years old, and who are now 20 or older, to participate in the study. Participation involves filling out a survey which takes about 30-35 minutes to complete.

Here is a link to the survey: .

People like you found questions on the survey helpful and very relevant.

Your participation and contribution to the study will be greatly appreciated!
Thank you so much,
If you have any questions please contact me at [email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

UC Irvine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Righteous rhythms? - Pastor warns Christians to... 21 hr Shane Rohrich 10
News Army Research Grant to Explore Communication Th... (Sep '08) Wed John Doe 9,729
News Chief Justice John Roberts' Supreme Court at 10... Oct 1 Yakitori 23
News Understanding ADHD Jul '15 humanspirit 1
News Report: Immigrants commit fewer crimes than nat... Jul '15 wild child 1
News Leaders "frankly delusional" over war in Iraq, ... Jun '15 Brian Stephens 1
News Boys Cut Themselves Too, Study Finds (Dec '08) Jun '15 Rick Viljoen 59
More from around the web