Woman and child in Japan the day afte...

Woman and child in Japan the day after earthquake and tsunami

There are 15 comments on the ABC News story from Mar 12, 2011, titled Woman and child in Japan the day after earthquake and tsunami. In it, ABC News reports that:

The most powerful earthquake ever recorded in Japan . A tsunami that spread all the way across the Pacific, doing damage as far away as California.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ABC News.

scout

Castro Valley, CA

#1 Mar 12, 2011
translation: USA Marxist media pulls the woman-child sympathy card.
Kryst

Warsaw, Poland

#4 Mar 12, 2011
Poor Japanese. Terrible tragedy.
It is pity that this earthquake and tsunami did not happen in country of global murderers, robbers, war criminals and trash of this world just like usa is. But it will hopefully come with the time as punishment for all these crimes against humanity, which was commited by this fuc..d country.
fall out map

Toronto, Canada

#6 Mar 12, 2011
potassium iodide

Toronto, Canada

#7 Mar 12, 2011

“I Love Topix- Topix Loves Me”

Since: Feb 10

Dahlonega, GA

#8 Mar 12, 2011
fall out map wrote:
http://www.beyondnuclear.org/s torage/post-images/fukushima%2 0fallout.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CAC HEVERSION=1299943100026
They pulled the map because the scenario is not likely, why do so many try and spread misinformation
Meanwhile

Toronto, Canada

#9 Mar 12, 2011
thank you : have they replaced it with another then ?

http://www.topix.com/world/north-america/2011...

Since: Mar 11

San Francisco, CA

#10 Mar 12, 2011
This is soo awful
http://t.co/BXiieMi

Dahlonega, GA

#12 Mar 12, 2011
scout wrote:
translation: USA Marxist media pulls the woman-child sympathy card.
You do know that "woman and child" is a mountainous geologic feature in Japan right?

Dahlonega, GA

#13 Mar 12, 2011
Meanwhile wrote:
thank you : have they replaced it with another then ?
http://www.topix.com/world/north-america/2011...
Your link is political in nature and has nothing to do with the Japanese earthquake or any potential spread of airborne radiological particles. What are you hoping to achieve?
Mahmud

Bangladesh

#14 Mar 13, 2011
Entire people of the world shocked after earthquake and tsunami in Japan. At this moment it's need to provide "Psycho-social Support" to the people after rescue them along with water, food, treatment, medicine, shelter and rehabilitation.
Mahmud

Bangladesh

#15 Mar 13, 2011
Leslie_CC wrote:
<quoted text>
They pulled the map because the scenario is not likely, why do so many try and spread misinformation
Entire people of the world shocked after earthquake and tsunami in Japan. At this moment it's need to provide "Psycho-social Support" to the people after rescue them along with water, food, treatment, medicine, shelter and rehabilitation.

“Pardon my nosiness ”

Since: May 07

London, England

#16 Mar 13, 2011
Leslie_CC wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know that "woman and child" is a mountainous geologic feature in Japan right?
Of course he doesn't, because Neo-Cons know nothing beyond their own borders.
What can you expect from the uneducated right wing?
Colorado Chick

Colorado Springs, CO

#17 Mar 13, 2011
I just read a sentence of question-How will this affect the cruise lines???? OMG, all about the mighty "Me" generation? Just read a volcano has erupted and a meltdown of a reactor is a reality. This is devastating, people are freaking and nature is rebelling. Thank goodness folks are pulling together to help Japan. That's what makes the world go round, caring for one another. Peace~
tinkerlove

Battle Creek, MI

#18 Mar 14, 2011
very sad :(
Euro

Mariestad, Sweden

#20 Mar 21, 2011
Kryst wrote:
Poor Japanese. Terrible tragedy.
It is pity that this earthquake and tsunami did not happen in country of global murderers, robbers, war criminals and trash of this world just like usa is. But it will hopefully come with the time as punishment for all these crimes against humanity, which was commited by this fuc..d country.
What a malicious, vindictive person you are!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

UC Irvine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Army Research Grant to Explore Communication Th... (Sep '08) Aug 17 Atlanta Puppeteer 12,637
News Futurist: Diversity Brings Innovation Apr '17 Richard Fish 1
News The Tax March Is Different From Other Trump Pro... Apr '17 ardith 1
News Random citizens can contest your voting right i... (Nov '16) Mar '17 Well Well 21
News Teen 'Burns From Inside Out' After Allergic Rea... (Dec '14) Feb '17 Phartoom 5
News Drill, baby, drill? Election reignites offshore... (Nov '16) Nov '16 Dr Wu 8
News Court says Republican gerrymandering in Wiscons... (Nov '16) Nov '16 GloriusGoodness 4
More from around the web