Director of UCI Burn Center found dea...

Director of UCI Burn Center found dead in her pool

There are 1 comment on the Erie Times News story from Jun 20, 2011, titled Director of UCI Burn Center found dead in her pool. In it, Erie Times News reports that:

Authorities say a trauma surgeon who serves as medical director of the University of California, Irvine Regional Burn Center has been found dead in her backyard swimming pool.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Erie Times News.

Sylvia

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Jun 20, 2011
Is she Jewish? Because it is very popular in western europe to kill Jews & beat them up now. there have been incidences all over the US of antisemitism arising and after the campus hosted the Israeli
ambassador, and the muslims were so violently nasty towards him...shouldn't be too far fetched to check on who around her is muslim and who knew her. I hope this isn't true, but what I see in the recent Hollywood deaths of significant Jewish leaders may be making me a bit paranoid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

UC Irvine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Army Research Grant to Explore Communication Th... (Sep '08) 13 hr John Doe 13,129
News US immigrants sue over Trump's end of deportati... Sep '17 Concave 1
News Futurist: Diversity Brings Innovation (Apr '17) Apr '17 Richard Fish 1
News The Tax March Is Different From Other Trump Pro... (Apr '17) Apr '17 ardith 1
News Random citizens can contest your voting right i... (Nov '16) Mar '17 Well Well 21
News Teen 'Burns From Inside Out' After Allergic Rea... (Dec '14) Feb '17 Phartoom 5
News Drill, baby, drill? Election reignites offshore... (Nov '16) Nov '16 Dr Wu 8
More from around the web