Boys Cut Themselves Too, Study Finds

Boys Cut Themselves Too, Study Finds

There are 1 comment on the findingDulcinea story from Dec 16, 2008, titled Boys Cut Themselves Too, Study Finds. In it, findingDulcinea reports that:

While assumptions have long held that "cutting" and other forms of self-harm are chiefly found among teenage girls, researchers are learning that it's a problem for young boys, too.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at findingDulcinea.

jake

Kingston, NY

#1 Feb 8, 2013
i am now 15 and am being teased in school by most guys... i slit my wrists and tried to commit siuside but my mom found out and i got therapy and all.But these next words are for teens my age. I know exactly how you feel if you are being bullied in school. I too still feel like no one will ever understand or cares.You feel like all those words you here from youre counsler and princepal and parents are a buch of bull shit. I still feel that speaking up will only cauze more crap to happen. Thats what I have to say.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

UC Irvine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Army Research Grant to Explore Communication Th... (Sep '08) 6 hr John Doe 12,258
News Random citizens can contest your voting right i... Mar 15 Well Well 21
News Teen 'Burns From Inside Out' After Allergic Rea... (Dec '14) Feb '17 Phartoom 5
News Drill, baby, drill? Election reignites offshore... Nov '16 Dr Wu 8
News Court says Republican gerrymandering in Wiscons... Nov '16 GloriusGoodness 4
News City Criminalizes College Parties (Jul '16) Sep '16 David F Miller Hemet 2
News Study: Global Greening Will Stave Off The Bad P... (Aug '16) Aug '16 tina anne 2
More from around the web