Dr. Oz asks who can we trust when it ...

Dr. Oz asks who can we trust when it comes to Genetically Engineered Crops?

There are 2 comments on the Cognitive Daily story from Dec 11, 2010, titled Dr. Oz asks who can we trust when it comes to Genetically Engineered Crops?. In it, Cognitive Daily reports that:

Pamela Ronald is Professor of Plant Pathology at the University of California, Davis , where she studies the role that genes play in a plant's response to its environment.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Cognitive Daily.

Ed Berbaum

United States

#1 Dec 12, 2010
see Dr Mercola's web site as he tells of his opinion of GM foods
I will NOT take your opinion on anything again
I feel you are a corporate spokesman who values popularity, high ratings and ego based higher income at the expense of the health of all USA citizens
you can try again to dive into research the you passed over this time but, for me, the damage is done and you are off my list of honest medical advisors .
bronck burger

Fair Lawn, NJ

#2 Dec 13, 2010
ED you speak for me. HEY dr.oz go live in THE LAND OF OZ.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

UC Davis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Black Panther' and mental health in the Black c... Feb '18 humanspirit 1
News Student mental health at the forefront of UCD t... Feb '18 humanspirit 1
News The Rev. Rob Lee IV, civil rights activist, to ... Feb '18 jehovahcordell 1
Local Church Seeking Musicians Jan '18 tonymosti 1
News Between the Sheets: Hospitality students invite... (Mar '17) Jan '18 AIPAC sheethoes 2
News Vacaville plans to contribute $2.5 million to r... (Nov '17) Nov '17 Orange Juice 1
News Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence On Harvey Weinst... (Oct '17) Nov '17 Mothra 204