After two decade decline, teen suicid...

After two decade decline, teen suicide rate climbing

There are 5 comments on the ScrippsNews story from Nov 4, 2008, titled After two decade decline, teen suicide rate climbing. In it, ScrippsNews reports that:

Submitted by SHNS on Tue, 11/04/2008 - 11:06. Teen suicides have risen alarmingly.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ScrippsNews.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#1 Nov 6, 2008
Just last month the mental health industry reported a dip in suicides now in this article they claim it is rising.

Report: Teen suicides dip but rate remains high

http://www.topix.com/forum/med/psychiatry/TQK...

What a confused industry that is a danger to the heath and welfare of the society with it's made to order mental illnesses, psych-drugs and propaganda.

Psychotropic (mind) drugs and anti-depressants are the number one cause of the susicides IMO.

“On a Quest to find my child”

Since: Oct 08

Boise

#2 Nov 6, 2008
HumanSpirit wrote:
Just last month the mental health industry reported a dip in suicides now in this article they claim it is rising.
Report: Teen suicides dip but rate remains high
http://www.topix.com/forum/med/psychiatry/TQK...
What a confused industry that is a danger to the heath and welfare of the society with it's made to order mental illnesses, psych-drugs and propaganda.
Psychotropic (mind) drugs and anti-depressants are the number one cause of the susicides IMO.
I fully agree. And, I might mention the keyword here is "industry".

That's all it is, a business...with lots of jargon and no real answers, while people suffer in torment and die, so the world can continue it's delusion that it has the keys to the castle.

I can speak as I do because I've been down that rabbit trail, with a 2 inch ream of "documentation" on my "chemical imbalance", and a psyche drug addiction, thanks to my "mental health professionals" that prescribed the "dope".

After 7 yrs down of suffering and therapy, with no relief, suicide seemed my only option.

But SOMEONE had their eye on me, and let me go just far enough for me to realize there was no help out there in the world, or with doctors or meds, because I'd tried it all.

In my pain, I cried out to the God I didn't even believe in. My healing was sudden and overnight.

It was Jesus, all along, the supernatural ONE everyone wants to deny, but who won't go away. It was He, who in His infinite mercy reached down and lifted me up, and in that one act of compassion, let me know there was a God, a God of Love, with the Power to heal and deliver.

The LIGHT came on in that instant. And I was healed. Seven years of the darkess depression with suicidal intentions, healed totally overnight, and in it's place, a joyful, bubbly euphoria I can't even begin to describe it was so wonderful.

I only wish that everyone could discover this awesome God who loves, and has the power to heal us.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#3 Nov 7, 2008
Golad you found a path of religion out of the propaganda of the mental health industry who are nothing more then the distribution point for the pharmaceutical industry.

As you know, without a test for chemical imbalance the mental health (psychiatry) is limited in the ancillary tests of medicine like an EKG, EEG, blood work or other tests in the diagnoses of a patient. They aren't needed in Psychiatry.

Psychotherapy is mind control by nothing more then a stage hypnotist utilizing psycho-drugs. You get the wrong or corrupted mental health worker and you may get a doze of false memory.

The psychiatric diagnosis is made on the basis of behavior and hearsay.

The whole psychiatric diagnoses, to me, is based on "made to order" illnesses for securing SS17, Medicare, Medicaid, Disability and insurance payouts and securing the mental health profession with the long term (compromised patients) based on psychotropic (mind) or anti depressants pharmaceutical drugs.

APA Admits there is no test for "chemical imbalance"

http://www.webwire.com/ViewPressRel.asp...

Pranav
#4 Sep 24, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.
Faun

UK

#6 Jan 30, 2014
I've been on Effexor from http://goo.gl/3FuqC7 only one week but am cautiously very optimistic. Prior to this I was on citalopram but still feeling very low and sleeping poorly, feeling like I needed to be in bed 12-16 hours a day. Now I am waking naturally after only 8 hours sleep and finding it much easier to concentrate at work. I can hardly believe it is working so quickly but I feel so much better. I've had no side effects.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

UC Davis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bird with West Nile virus found in Benicia 7 hr 5point2 5
News Raising pay can reduce smoking rates Tue informer 2
News CU researcher calls for improved firearm safety... Aug 19 Birds Landing Bob 20
News Group behind anti-abortion videos is something ... Aug 14 Food for Thought 10
News Santa Cruz native awarded fellowship Jul '15 Pissed off native... 3
News American Samoa questions gay marriage validity ... Jul '15 Fa-Foxy 3
News Neurodevelopmental Disorders 101 at UC Davis MI... Jun '15 FORCED VACCINATIONS 1
More from around the web