Young American College Grads Need Break From Immigration Competition

Jun 10, 2011 Full story: www.numbersusa.com
A new Brookings report brags about all the college graduates that our immigration policy is adding into the U.S. worker pool, but the latest unemployment statistics show nothing but bad news for our own American college graduates. Full Story

“THE RUMBLE WILL BECOME A ROAR”

Since: Dec 06

United States of America

#1 Jun 10, 2011
This is one of the area's that the Obama administration has forgotten. Or could it be that they don't feel the need to impress American students by insuring that there are job openings for them upon graduation? I believe it is the latter, they are too busy pandering for the Hispanic vote and not all illegals are Hispanic. Those non Hispanic illegals are just sitting back quietly waiting for the Hispanic illegals and their supporters to clear the way for them to profit from an amnesty.
b4its2late

Bethlehem, PA

#2 Jun 10, 2011
IT grads cant get jobs but we let them import dotheads to do IT..wtf is up with that?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

UC Davis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Global warming could starve oceans of oxygen Feb 11 Jim The Hoax Denier 21
Swastikas Spray-Painted On Off-Campus Jewish Fr... Feb 5 bob j 1
Muslim Students Shout - Allahu Akbar' at Jews a... Feb 4 Baloon 7
Jewish fraternity in California defaced with sw... Feb 2 rege ytjtru 1
Previous climatic shifts deprived oceans of oxygen Jan 31 SpaceBlues 9
Aubyn Stahmer Joins UC Davis MIND Institute Jan '15 DUH IM AUBYN 4
Stay or Go? Terminally Ill Undocumented Immigra... (Jan '14) Jan '15 Jaimie 10
More from around the web