Rescued dog Butch: tied to a tree, beaten, shot in the face

Full story: The Union

When a group of campers arrived at Sugar Pine Reservoir, outside of Foresthill Sept.
Comments
1 - 6 of 6 Comments Last updated Jan 27, 2013
denise cichon

Yuba City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Butch was a resident of Foresthill, adopted by a single man. It's a shame when the person who goes out of their way to adopt a dog, and has every opportunity to return them to the rescue decides to "dispose" of the sweet life in such a brutal manner. Why????
cynthia blake

Foresthill, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Denise, I wish there were a tried and true way to really know the person behind the mask who is adopting an animal. This guy appears to look right in the eyes of the world but is obviously a sick person. There is absolutely no excuse for what he did to Butch. I do know his world will be turned upside down for his brutality to an innocent animal very soon. Foresthill is a very small, tight-knit gossipy community. When the word gets out he has no choice but to run for his life.
Carol Trefcer

Placerville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Judged:

Did Butch survive...
Animal Lover

San Mateo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

cynthia blake wrote:
Denise, I wish there were a tried and true way to really know the person behind the mask who is adopting an animal. This guy appears to look right in the eyes of the world but is obviously a sick person. There is absolutely no excuse for what he did to Butch. I do know his world will be turned upside down for his brutality to an innocent animal very soon. Foresthill is a very small, tight-knit gossipy community. When the word gets out he has no choice but to run for his life.
I PRAY they find this sick excuse for a "man" and he gets what he deserves. It's a shame people like this are even breathing the same air as the others. What a poor excuse of a human being. Who could ever do this to an innocent animal. Makes me sick to my stomach.
abe

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

It is hard to say this but the things people do to animals and of course there is no way of knowing the type of people who adopts these lovely animals as their true pets, and it may make it difficult for animals to be adopted, but they need to go through a mental evaluation of some kind, having an animal of any kind is a life long commitment and all the states needs to work together and have one web site where people names can be typed in and have results on that person, but of course they can change their names too and that should be a law against that, yea you need a animal because it takes away stress but you hate that animal too I think the laws on adopting needs to a little tighter or continue to educate the public it is not going to get any better.
animal lover

Foresthill, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

I agree with all the animal lovers. It is my hope that people will keep thier eyes open and get involved. If your afraid of these people (the abusers) you should be. But there alot of people that will back you just post it with and address and I can promise you the good people of foresthill will take care of it. It is so sad to see such piss poor excuses of people that are even allowed to live.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••