Seven weeks pass, whale shows no sign...

Seven weeks pass, whale shows no signs of leaving river

There are 1 comment on the Times-Standard story from Aug 15, 2011, titled Seven weeks pass, whale shows no signs of leaving river. In it, Times-Standard reports that:

After about seven weeks of swimming in circles under the U.S. Highway 101 bridge, the 45-foot-long gray whale shows no signs of leaving the Klamath River for the ocean.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times-Standard.

Jessica Adams

San Ramon, CA

#1 Aug 16, 2011
I was wondering if the experts know why she is spinning in circles?I heard that submarine activity was notorious for messing with the sonar in the brains of whales.Is this a possibility?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

UC Davis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Raising pay can reduce smoking rates 15 hr informer 2
News CU researcher calls for improved firearm safety... Aug 19 Birds Landing Bob 20
News Group behind anti-abortion videos is something ... Aug 14 Food for Thought 10
News Bird with West Nile virus found in Benicia Jul '15 Adolph Hitler 4
News Santa Cruz native awarded fellowship Jul '15 Pissed off native... 3
News American Samoa questions gay marriage validity ... Jul '15 Fa-Foxy 3
News Neurodevelopmental Disorders 101 at UC Davis MI... Jun '15 FORCED VACCINATIONS 1
More from around the web