Resveratrol's metabolic mechanism pinpointed?

Feb 4, 2012 Full story: NutraIngredients-USA

Researchers from the US National Institutes of Health may have identified the 'missing link' that help explains how resveratrol influences metabolism.

Read more
Dr Manny

Singapore, Singapore

#1 Feb 5, 2012
The Journal of Gerontololgy recently published a study by Alber Einstein Hospital showing that Biotivia Transmax Resveratrol lowered blood glucoe 20% in one month using just 1 gm/day with no side effects... So resveratrol can reduce blood sugar and help people with diabetes.
whats good

Denver, CO

#2 Feb 7, 2012
of course its been know for YEARS.....too bad its not available orally.....how come sellers never mention that?
Resveratrol

San Diego, CA

#4 Sep 11, 2012
Resveratrol - http://www.resveratrolultima.com/... I received the order and it was on time and the pills work great.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

UC Davis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Calif. anti-gay proposal 'terrifying,' 'laughable' Mar 22 NorCal Native 5
News Ernest Kimme: A new way to rate your college of... Mar 3 Birds Landing Bob 1
News Anti-Israel Divestment Push Gains Traction At U... Mar 1 hicosymotu 1
News Global warming could starve oceans of oxygen Feb '15 Jim The Hoax Denier 21
News Swastikas Spray-Painted On Off-Campus Jewish Fr... Feb '15 bob j 1
News Muslim Students Shout - Allahu Akbar' at Jews a... Feb '15 Baloon 7
News Jewish fraternity in California defaced with sw... Feb '15 rege ytjtru 1
More from around the web