On May 5, Mexican dominance irks other Latinos

There are 1103 comments on the seattletimes.nwsource.com story from May 4, 2009, titled On May 5, Mexican dominance irks other Latinos. In it, seattletimes.nwsource.com reports that:

With mariachis, tequila and parades, Cinco De Mayo will be celebrated this week in parties across the nation, kicking off a commemoration of Mexican heritage in the United States as a pseudo-holiday that has been adopted by the general population.

This article states on May 5th Mexican may link over other Latinos.It kick off Mexican heartache...............Tim

Join the discussion below, or Read more at seattletimes.nwsource.com.

Not the same tree

Modesto, CA

#738 Jul 29, 2012
American GentIeman Samuel wrote:
It is almost 4:30. I stay up all night and wait but, still no zucchinis from the female dog, arff arff.
Zucchinis don't come from doggies.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Mexico

#739 Jul 29, 2012
Laughing at a moron wrote:
<quoted text>Here Is One with the Puerto Vallarta Mexico isp claims in post number 64 of the attached link that he will post any requested link to back up his claims.

Well moron, as requested in post number 66, why can’t you back up your claim that I'm Road turd? I've never posted as Road turd but you seem to think I and many other posters are all Road turd or some variation of Road something or another.

You’ve been posting all over the net today so what’s you excuse for not posting “proof” that I’m Road turd or some variation of Road something or another. Not enough time to respond to me after you spent the day doing “cut-n-past”(plagiarism)?

You can’t so that failure makes you a liar. That along with your being a plagiarist and an idiot with a comprehension problem pretty much shows what you are.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/chico-ca/T2GH...
only one problem my friend

I never said you posted as any type of turd.....

But you prove with every post you are a turd
A troll turd..........LOL

Thanks again

“Facts”

Mexico

#740 Jul 29, 2012
Mena wrote:
<quoted text>So am i you pendejo. Hopefully the cartels will get to you before the street people do.
I have owned property here for over 20 years

I was one of the first house in Punta de Mita
Long before Gates and Jobs bought

No Cartels here and the street people love us
We built a foot ball field at the school last year
New class rooms the year before
And a new pier this year with a fish market that all of the hotels now buy from
Thes
Here Is One

Mexico

#741 Jul 29, 2012
Mena wrote:
<quoted text>So am i you pendejo. Hopefully the cartels will get to you before the street people do.
now drive new cars and have new boats
Laughing at a moron

Rancho Cordova, CA

#742 Jul 29, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
only one problem my friend
I never said you posted as any type of turd.....
But you prove with every post you are a turd
A troll turd..........LOL
Thanks again
Here Is One with the Puerto Vallarta Mexico isp claims in post number 64 of the attached link that he will post any requested link to back up his claims.

Well moron, as requested in post number 66, why cant you back up your claim that I'm Road turd? I've never posted as Road turd but you seem to think I and many other posters are all Road turd or some variation of Road something or another.

Youve been posting all over the net today so whats you excuse for not posting proof that Im Road turd or some variation of Road something or another. Not enough time to respond to me after you spent the day doing cut-n-past(plagiarism)?

You cant so that failure makes you a liar. That along with your being a plagiarist and an idiot with a comprehension problem pretty much shows what you are.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/chico-ca/T2GH...

“Soy un hombre apuesto espanol”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#744 Aug 2, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Mexico is taking people out of the prisons here and loading them onto buses and shipping them north.......On the bus ride north they are instructed how to blend in and get fake ID so they can collect welfare...
They swallow bags filled with meth so they will have instant cash as soon as they arrive...
These are not people seeking a job.....
These are people that are given a chic to serve 20 years in prison or move to the USA
I am not saying they need to be killed as punishment I am saying they need to be hunted down like the criminals they are.....
They are not wanted in mexico so they are sent north for US tax payers to pay for.....
The worst US jail is like a resort compared to the best Mexican jail so the perps have nothing to lose.......
Then we need to go to WAR with Mexico and shut this activity down now!
Humberto

Twentynine Palms, CA

#745 Aug 2, 2012
mexicoons will have to buy gringo pistolas and rifles and use roadside bombas stuffed with mierda.....! to fight you gringos....Arriba.....

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#748 Aug 3, 2012
conquistador1519 wrote:
<quoted text>Then we need to go to WAR with Mexico and shut this activity down now!
Yes the USA good do that.......The cost would be great and the US border would never be a safe place again......

A simpler and cheaper way to solve the problem would be to shoot the liberals in the USA.....
Then give illegals one week to vacate the country.......

Then seal the border and lock up the cookie jar.....
Make a fine of 10k dollars for anyone that hires an illegal or rents to an illegal for the first offense....
The fine goes up to 100k for the second offense
One million for the third offense and your house or business is confiscated.....

Any illegal caught in the USA is sentenced to 25 years of chain gang work in a rock quarry where they sit in the sun and make little rocks out of big rocks and sand out of little rocks and dust out of the sand...

Problem would be solved in one week.......
Total cost to the USA would be ZERO......
Savings to california alone would be billions per year and more than balance the states budget....

Pretty simple????
Cheaper than a war???
Angry American

Chico, CA

#750 Aug 4, 2012
Obama licks illegal's balls

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#752 Aug 4, 2012
Good for Kim, who is hard to believe.
Humberto

Twentynine Palms, CA

#753 Aug 4, 2012
Angry American wrote:
Obama licks illegal's balls
Obama also licks are fundios.

“Taste great in milk!”

Since: Aug 08

#757 Aug 14, 2012
mexicans smell like really bad cheese.
Breaking News

Los Angeles, CA

#758 May 2, 2013
Obama plans to release his own version of immigration reform on Cinco De Mayo.

http://www.innocentdrinks.co.uk/image-pool/sc...

“Taste great in milk!”

#759 May 2, 2013
Commander Bunny wrote:
mexicans smell like really bad cheese.
...or really good cheese, if You're French.
Ask A Mojado

Palm Desert, CA

#760 May 2, 2013
Breaking News wrote:
Obama plans to release his own version of immigration reform on Cinco De Mayo.
http://www.innocentdrinks.co.uk/image-pool/sc...
Yeah... No Mo Mojados...
BPT

United States

#761 May 2, 2013
The Commander Bunny thinks about taking it in the ass but first just wrote:
mexicans smell like really bad cheese. But niggers are smelling worse and worse on the streets now that it`s May and pretty warm.
Yeah..
DJ Jessy Fresh

United States

#762 May 2, 2013
Cinco de Mayo!!!!!!! No honkies or puerco ricans allowed.

“Taste great in milk!”

#763 May 2, 2013
BPT wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah..
R A C I S T !

“Taste great in milk!”

#764 May 2, 2013
DJ Jessy Fresh wrote:
Cinco de Mayo!!!!!!! No honkies or puerco ricans allowed.
R A C I S T !
Doyle

UK

#765 May 3, 2013
My Name is Doyle.I never believed in Spells or Magic until I met this special spell caster called Dr.Tobo,the woman i wanted to marry left me 2 months to our weeding ceremony and my life was upside down. she was with me for 4 years and i really love her so much..she left me for another man with no reasons..when i called her she never picked up my calls and she don't want to see me around herso,when i told the man what happened, he helped me to do some readings,and after the readings he made me to realize that the other man has done some spells over my wife and that is the reason why she left me..he told me he will help me to cast a spell to bring her back. At first i was skeptical but i just gave it a tryIn 3 days,she called me herself and came to me apologizing..I cant believe she can ever come back to me again but now i am happy she's back and we are married now and we live as a happy family..Am posting this to the forum if anyone needs the man. contact him through this email address: tobo7spirits@gmail.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

UC Davis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cardiologists, Veterinarian Work Together to Fi... May 18 Go Blue Forever 4
News Muslim Students Shout - Allahu Akbar' at Jews a... May 17 Baron44 12
News Limbo for millions of immigrants as Obama actio... Apr '15 Who Guessed it 2
News Calif. anti-gay proposal 'terrifying,' 'laughable' Mar '15 NorCal Native 5
News Ernest Kimme: A new way to rate your college of... Mar '15 Birds Landing Bob 1
News Anti-Israel Divestment Push Gains Traction At U... Mar '15 hicosymotu 1
News Global warming could starve oceans of oxygen Feb '15 Jim The Hoax Denier 21
More from around the web