On May 5, Mexican dominance irks other Latinos

May 4, 2009 Full story: seattletimes.nwsource.com 1,103

With mariachis, tequila and parades, Cinco De Mayo will be celebrated this week in parties across the nation, kicking off a commemoration of Mexican heritage in the United States as a pseudo-holiday that has been adopted by the general population.

This article states on May 5th Mexican may link over other Latinos.It kick off Mexican heartache...............Tim Full Story
Angry American

Chico, CA

#716 Jul 28, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a 100% American with no Latino blood and just choose to raise my family here
But I did so legally
I often wondered about that. So you pay your taxes, register and insure your vehicle and abide by the Mexican laws?
Would it be the same if I moved my family to Canada or another country?

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Lagos De Moreno, Mexico

#717 Jul 28, 2012
Angry American wrote:
<quoted text>I often wondered about that. So you pay your taxes, register and insure your vehicle and abide by the Mexican laws?
Would it be the same if I moved my family to Canada or another country?
here if you bring in a US plated auto and have a fm3 you don't need to keep it registered

If you form a corporation and hire Mexicans you can get away with Zero taxes
As for the USA the first 90k I declare and the first 90k my wife and kids each claim is also tax free in the USA

Nobody abides by all laws but we don't go out of our way to break them

Canada also makes it very easy to earn and keep your money within a corporation and that has a cap of 15 percent tax

The USA is rapidly becoming one of the least desirable countries to live in when you factor taxes and quality of life

Over half of restaurant row in the Vallarta marina are owned by folks who closed business in the USA and moved here to reopen them

23 of the top 25 richest people on the Forbes list own a house here?????

Why????

Not one state in the USA can say that,,,,,,

Must be some reason?.........
And it is just not the palm lined beaches

Google la Punta reality Vallarta and look at the houses
Beverly hills only has a few of these homes

Why would these people come here????
Angry American

Chico, CA

#718 Jul 28, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
here if you bring in a US plated auto and have a fm3 you don't need to keep it registered
If you form a corporation and hire Mexicans you can get away with Zero taxes
As for the USA the first 90k I declare and the first 90k my wife and kids each claim is also tax free in the USA
Nobody abides by all laws but we don't go out of our way to break them
Canada also makes it very easy to earn and keep your money within a corporation and that has a cap of 15 percent tax
The USA is rapidly becoming one of the least desirable countries to live in when you factor taxes and quality of life
Over half of restaurant row in the Vallarta marina are owned by folks who closed business in the USA and moved here to reopen them
23 of the top 25 richest people on the Forbes list own a house here?????
Why????
Not one state in the USA can say that,,,,,,
Must be some reason?.........
And it is just not the palm lined beaches
Google la Punta reality Vallarta and look at the houses
Beverly hills only has a few of these homes
Why would these people come here????
Do you fear for your family with all the violence? Have you witnessed any violence yourself?

“Facts”

Guadalajara, Mexico

#719 Jul 28, 2012
Angry American wrote:
<quoted text>
Driving near the border we only do early in the morning
I did see a gang fight one night late in Guadalajara were 5 or 6 guys were shooting at a car load of other punks that had crashed into them and fled

As for the bay were we live the crime rate is about one thirtieth per capita as Chico

At pier 39 my kids are holding my hand the whole time
Here my 5 year old and 8 year old go to the beach with friends
There are adults around but they have much more freedom here than even in Napa Valley or Sonoma County

With over 500k people we have less murders in a year than Chico has in a week

I am not picking on Chico just giving you a reference

In La Cruz they ride bikes by them self all over town...
I would never let them do that in California

But one of the big difference here is that all adults look after all kids

And kids respect all adults........

We have been to many countries in the world and all of them have dangerous areas

But look at point Richmond Ca
How about Oakland??
Million dollar homes next to some of the most dangerous places in Ca.

Google murders in Vallarta
Americans or Canadians killed in Vallarta
It has been three years with over 200k here in the bay
And the last Canadians killed were narcos
We have around 2 million come for spring break
Google and look for complaints of crime

Yes you will find the story about a bus load of tourist getting robed
That is it......

And the story was wrong as the robbery happened in the locker room not on the bus and it was some teens that stole wallets out of the lockers

I have not seen any city in the USA where I would let my kids out alone but it happens here everyday

I know you hate criminal invaders as much or more than me but educated Mexicans feel the same way

In a tourist are business need English speaking workers but here most business owners will not even hire returning criminal invaders as they are looked at as the criminals they are

Now driving is probably the scariest thing here for Americans

Many intersections have no signs or lights
The person on the main road has the right of way

You make a left turn from the far right curb lane so the center lanes is never slowed down for a left turn

You drive with one foot on the floor at all times... Either on the gas or the brakes
Driving in town is like a NASCAR race with someone inches of of your bumper going 60 miles per hour down town
It makes the freeway in LA look like a kiddie ride
Once you get use to using the gas not the brakes you are on your way

As the light turns green most cars are squealing there tires as they mash the gas and the same when a light turns red

You are not required to have auto insurance but if you cause damage and you don't have enough money in your pocket to make the other driver happy you go to jail until someone pays
Mariners insurance with office here and San Diego sell insurance with a cash or bail policy good for up to 100k usd for about a quarter of the price they sell insurance for in the USA because there are no million dollar pay outs for hot coffee spilled on your lap

“Facts”

Guadalajara, Mexico

#720 Jul 28, 2012
Angry American wrote:
<quoted text>Do you fear for your family with all the violence? Have you witnessed any violence yourself?
Grocery shopping also is kind of scary for new Americans
The produce is not coated in wax so it looks a little wilted unless you go buy garbage imported food at Walmart

Eggs are not refrigerated you buy one or 16????
Meat does not contain dye so the color is odd
Fish have there heads as well as the chickens but that is how you know they are fresh......you look at the eyes
At the deli you taste everything before you buy it
You ask anyone younger than you to help you find what you need and some old lady may almost demand that you go get her a liter of milk or a kilo of chicken
Bread comes out of the oven every couple hours and is dumped in a wood box were people sort thru it looking for the loaf they want
This is very scary for some Americans

There are no codes for stairs so some have short steps and some have tall

If the owner of the restaurant allows smoking then you will have smoke in your face or you chose one that does not allow smoking
A child of any age can drink with there parents so you may see a 10 year old tasting cheese and wine with mom and dad

If you have a baby every one that walks by my reach out and touch your baby's face
This can be very scary for some Americans
I have had my two year old picked up out of a high chair so some stranger can hold them
It is just the culture
If you smile at a baby in a strangers arms she may just hand you the baby
This also can scare many Americans

It seems like everyday there is some new kid in the pool and eating lunch
To nadar?
Can you swim?
Is the only question I ask
This really scares Americans and drives my mom crazy when she is here
Even worse is when my youngest yells out that they are going down the road to see someone......

I still have a home in Sonoma county and my family hates to be there
So I don't even know if or when we will move back

I warn you that if you come for a month you may end up like us
Mena

El Paso, TX

#721 Jul 28, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Grocery shopping also is kind of scary for new Americans
The produce is not coated in wax so it looks a little wilted unless you go buy garbage imported food at Walmart
Eggs are not refrigerated you buy one or 16????
Meat does not contain dye so the color is odd
Fish have there heads as well as the chickens but that is how you know they are fresh......you look at the eyes
At the deli you taste everything before you buy it
You ask anyone younger than you to help you find what you need and some old lady may almost demand that you go get her a liter of milk or a kilo of chicken
Bread comes out of the oven every couple hours and is dumped in a wood box were people sort thru it looking for the loaf they want
This is very scary for some Americans
There are no codes for stairs so some have short steps and some have tall
If the owner of the restaurant allows smoking then you will have smoke in your face or you chose one that does not allow smoking
A child of any age can drink with there parents so you may see a 10 year old tasting cheese and wine with mom and dad
If you have a baby every one that walks by my reach out and touch your baby's face
This can be very scary for some Americans
I have had my two year old picked up out of a high chair so some stranger can hold them
It is just the culture
If you smile at a baby in a strangers arms she may just hand you the baby
This also can scare many Americans
It seems like everyday there is some new kid in the pool and eating lunch
To nadar?
Can you swim?
Is the only question I ask
This really scares Americans and drives my mom crazy when she is here
Even worse is when my youngest yells out that they are going down the road to see someone......
I still have a home in Sonoma county and my family hates to be there
So I don't even know if or when we will move back
I warn you that if you come for a month you may end up like us
callate pinche meco.
Say What

AOL

#722 Jul 28, 2012
Totally clueless. "Mexican Dominance"? Don't confuse large numbers with "dominance". The only thing that irks other Hispanics/Latinos/Spanish-Surn amed Americans is that every clueless American thinks that Hispanic/Latino/Spanish-Surnam ed American is synonymous with "Mexican" and that even the millions of White Spaniards in Spain and Latin America, who are identifiable by not only skin color, but by their genetic DNA Haplogroups (R1b, R1b, etc.) are referred to as "non-White" by many Americans. But, we have our sub-par schools and our Harrison Bergeron "let's dumb everything down" approach to thank for little things like that. That's why we are so well-loved throughout the world, sigh.
Vern W Leathers

Chico, CA

#723 Jul 28, 2012
Thanks for the info

Since: Aug 08

Haizman's brain Is calling.

#724 Jul 28, 2012
I like pie.
Vern W Leathers

Chico, CA

#725 Jul 28, 2012
Commander Bunny wrote:
I like pie.
Me too ... hare pie

“Facts”

Lagos De Moreno, Mexico

#726 Jul 28, 2012
Mena wrote:
<quoted text>callate pinche meco.
sorry but I am 100% gringo
Laughing at a moron

Rancho Cordova, CA

#729 Jul 28, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Here Is One with the Puerto Vallarta Mexico isp claims in post number 64 of the attached link that he will post any requested link to back up his claims.

Well moron, as requested in post number 66, why can’t you back up your claim that I'm Road turd? I've never posted as Road turd but you seem to think I and many other posters are all Road turd or some variation of Road something or another.

You’ve been posting all over the net today so what’s you excuse for not posting “proof” that I’m Road turd or some variation of Road something or another. Not enough time to me after you spent the day doing “cut-n-past”?

You can’t so that failure makes you a liar. That along with your being an idiot with a comprehension problem pretty much shows what you are.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/chico-ca/T2GH...
Zorro

United States

#730 Jul 29, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
You are welcome
But I have no Latino blood
Just a Mexican heart
You say in a later post that you get 2 million people in Puerto Vallarta for spring break?That town must have an awesome airport and a lot of hotels.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#731 Jul 29, 2012
It is almost 4:30. I stay up all night and wait but, still no zucchinis from the female dog, arff arff.
Laughing at a moron

Rancho Cordova, CA

#732 Jul 29, 2012
Zorro wrote:
<quoted text>You say in a later post that you get 2 million people in Puerto Vallarta for spring break?That town must have an awesome airport and a lot of hotels.
You do understand that Here Is One is a liar and EVERYTHNG he posts is suspect?

“Facts”

Lagos De Moreno, Mexico

#733 Jul 29, 2012
Laughing at a moron wrote:
<quoted text>Here Is One with the Puerto Vallarta Mexico isp claims in post number 64 of the attached link that he will post any requested link to back up his claims.

Well moron, as requested in post number 66, why canÂ’t you back up your claim that I'm Road turd? I've never posted as Road turd but you seem to think I and many other posters are all Road turd or some variation of Road something or another.

You’ve been posting all over the net today so what’s you excuse for not posting “proof” that I’m Road turd or some variation of Road something or another. Not enough time to me after you spent the day doing “cut-n-past”?

You canÂ’t so that failure makes you a liar. That along with your being an idiot with a comprehension problem pretty much shows what you are.

one problem troll turd???

Your link does not show that I say you posted as any type of turd?????

But you have proven to everyone that you are a troll turd

“Facts”

Lagos De Moreno, Mexico

#734 Jul 29, 2012
Zorro wrote:
<quoted text>You say in a later post that you get 2 million people in Puerto Vallarta for spring break?That town must have an awesome airport and a lot of hotels.
that was the figure from last year

Hotels from 20 dollars per night to 35k dollars per night at Christmas
Check out the 5 bedroom beach front units at four seasons
In low season they are 10k per night

Google la Punta reality Vallarta and see some of the most beautifully house in the world that you can rent
Vista magica is over 35 sq feet and comes with a staff of ten

“Facts”

Lagos De Moreno, Mexico

#735 Jul 29, 2012
Laughing at a moron wrote:
<quoted text>You do understand that Here Is One is a liar and EVERYTHNG he posts is suspect?
So tell us why you can't post a link that proves even one lie???

Waiting troll turd....... Waiting
Laughing at a moron

Rancho Cordova, CA

#736 Jul 29, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
So tell us why you can't post a link that proves even one lie???
Waiting troll turd....... Waiting
Here Is One with the Puerto Vallarta Mexico isp claims in post number 64 of the attached link that he will post any requested link to back up his claims.

Well moron, as requested in post number 66, why can’t you back up your claim that I'm Road turd? I've never posted as Road turd but you seem to think I and many other posters are all Road turd or some variation of Road something or another.

You’ve been posting all over the net today so what’s you excuse for not posting “proof” that I’m Road turd or some variation of Road something or another. Not enough time to respond to me after you spent the day doing “cut-n-past”(plagiarism)?

You can’t so that failure makes you a liar. That along with your being a plagiarist and an idiot with a comprehension problem pretty much shows what you are.

Mena

El Paso, TX

#737 Jul 29, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
So am i you pendejo. Hopefully the cartels will get to you before the street people do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

UC Davis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Previous climatic shifts deprived oceans of oxygen 3 hr Earthling-1 8
Aubyn Stahmer Joins UC Davis MIND Institute Jan 17 DUH IM AUBYN 4
Stay or Go? Terminally Ill Undocumented Immigra... (Jan '14) Jan 13 Jaimie 10
Preeclampsia During Mother's Pregnancy Associat... Dec '14 Parasite epidemic 3
New Information Revealed In Burney Toddler Shoo... (Nov '12) Dec '14 Swallowed by Idiots 2
University tuition increases adopted in California Nov '14 Increase Those Tu... 3
Woman's trip of a lifetime turns into East Timo... Nov '14 pak alif 2
More from around the web