Stay or Go? Terminally Ill Undocumented Immigrants Face Dilemma

Jan 15, 2014 Full story: Hispanically Speaking

When Gil GarcA a GarcA a began to feel a sharp pain in his left foot, he didn't think it was important.

Full Story

Since: Apr 10

Las Vegas, NV

#1 Jan 15, 2014
"Like many undocumented immigrants who have worked a lifetime in this country, García faced a dilemma when he was diagnosed with an incurable disease."

These illegal aliens have a government in the country that they are citizens of. Allow their government to take care of them.

Every illegal alien that is treated here takes treatment away from a US citizen.
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Jan 15, 2014
Sad but they should go home.
tomin cali

United States

#3 Jan 16, 2014
he will want to be shipped back to his homeland when he is dead,why not go now and say his goodbyes to his family.

we should not be paying for this guy's treatment .

even when dying illegal aliens can't seem to stop stealing from the tax payers on the USA.

maybe an honest priest will tell him he does not want to die while in a country illegally.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

UC Davis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Preeclampsia During Mother's Pregnancy Associat... Dec 17 Parasite epidemic 3
New Information Revealed In Burney Toddler Shoo... (Nov '12) Dec 2 Swallowed by Idiots 2
University tuition increases adopted in California Nov 29 Increase Those Tu... 3
Woman's trip of a lifetime turns into East Timo... Nov 28 pak alif 2
Tuition hikes tentatively approved in California Nov '14 Ace McMillan 3
DOGS: The one constant thread in my life has be... Nov '14 Born without a tail 3
Cigarette alternatives may not be 'safe' tobacco (Oct '13) Nov '14 LeilaniMitchell 2
More from around the web