Immigrants' Job Picture Brighter Under Obama Than For the Native Born

Oct 7, 2012 | Posted by: Agent of Chaos | Full story: www.numbersusa.com

Under the Obama Administration, immigrants have fared better at finding jobs than the native born. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) data indicate that as of August 2012, over 1.7 million immigrants found jobs during Obama’s term while only 418,000 native-born Americans did.

According to the BLS’ monthly household survey, immigrants garnered about three out of every four jobs added since January 2009 even though they are only one-sixth of the workforce. Between August 2011 and August 2012, immigrants won one out of every three newly-added jobs. During that period, native-born Americans gained 1.436 million new jobs, while immigrants acquired 788,000.

Comments
1 - 15 of 15 Comments Last updated Oct 9, 2012
jade

Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Thank-you Obama for not thinking about American you looser I hope you go to hell
Green Energy

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

I'm waiting for him to fall over backwards, as he's bent over so far supporting illegals.
maria

Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Sends all ilegal back to Mexico stop playing game they have no right to be here
karen

Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

You ilegal you have no right , America havens inhabitants became all this ilegal people we going to be exactly like Mexico ice need to start doing theirs job
Stop the Madness

Waterbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Oh, but they are jobs Americans won't do, right?
Juan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Get over already
Juan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

My wife works a at lets say ihop !!!! Ok her boss is short in people k she posted in jobing.com about hiring ok 15 AMERICAN APPLY they star at $ 9 .00 in hour . SHE CALL THE PEOPLE AND OF COURSE SHE TOLD THEM WE STAR 9 dollars in hour and work u way up NOBODY WANTED 9 dollars no1 OK . AND YOU people always cry about anything 4 the love of god STOP lying 2 yourself there is WORK IF YOU WANT TO WORK BUT OF COURSE THE MEXICANS TAKE IT ALL RIGHT !!!!! YOU KNOW U ARE A MORON. OO AND BY THE WAY MY WIFE IS 100%AMERICAN and i am a beaner or whatever you want 2 call me GET A LIFE I MEANT GET A JOB
racer42

Palo Alto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Juan wrote:
My wife works a at lets say ihop !!!! Ok her boss is short in people k she posted in jobing.com about hiring ok 15 AMERICAN APPLY they star at $ 9 .00 in hour . SHE CALL THE PEOPLE AND OF COURSE SHE TOLD THEM WE STAR 9 dollars in hour and work u way up NOBODY WANTED 9 dollars no1 OK . AND YOU people always cry about anything 4 the love of god STOP lying 2 yourself there is WORK IF YOU WANT TO WORK BUT OF COURSE THE MEXICANS TAKE IT ALL RIGHT !!!!! YOU KNOW U ARE A MORON. OO AND BY THE WAY MY WIFE IS 100%AMERICAN and i am a beaner or whatever you want 2 call me GET A LIFE I MEANT GET A JOB
Judging from your lack of grasp of the English language, the only job you could get would be very low paying, menial labor.
Juan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

I make 10 AND HOUR and i work from home A LEAST I HAVE A JOB LOSER
racer42

Palo Alto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Juan wrote:
I make 10 AND HOUR and i work from home A LEAST I HAVE A JOB LOSER
Oh wow,$10.00 an hour. Thanks for proving my point for me. I'm currently making about $50.00 an hour (before taxes) so get back to me when you get a real job, moron.
Juan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

You make 50 $ congratulations HEY WE BOTH KNOW THE TRUTH and U KNOW IT LOL big shot Lol bitch plz !!!
racer42

Palo Alto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Juan wrote:
You make 50 $ congratulations HEY WE BOTH KNOW THE TRUTH and U KNOW IT LOL big shot Lol bitch plz !!!
You wouldn't know the "truth" if it jumped up and bit you on your massive azz, moron.
Tony

Broken Arrow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

It just proves immigrants are by far harder and better workers. Republicans want to deport these hard workers.
Rico the Gingerbread Man

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Immigrants fare better at finding a job because they will do the jobs that Americans will not do.

Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

racer42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh wow,$10.00 an hour. Thanks for proving my point for me. I'm currently making about $50.00 an hour (before taxes) so get back to me when you get a real job, moron.
Yes but you pay taxes, support your children, pay for healthcare and do not receive government entitlements. At the end of the day Juan has more money to spend on beer, drugs, and future baby momas than you do.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••