Tusculum Students Charged In Incident...

Tusculum Students Charged In Incident With Cell Phone

There are 12 comments on the Greeneville Sun story from Jan 13, 2010, titled Tusculum Students Charged In Incident With Cell Phone. In it, Greeneville Sun reports that:

Two Tusculum College students were charged Tuesday by Tusculum police in connection with an incident in which one of them claimed to have been kidnapped and assaulted.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Greeneville Sun.

big sis

Kingston Springs, TN

#1 Jan 14, 2010
now why would someone do that?when my lil bro went missing it was a scary thing and then it got worse when we found out he was dead,dont do stupid things like this...you may end up in an even worse situation.
just4fun

Waterloo, Canada

#2 Jan 14, 2010
Well these people probably thought this to be a harmless prank but i'm with you on this. It was completely stupid. Now of something really happens to one of these people, who's going to believe it in time to do anything for them? Everyone knows the story of the boy who cried wolf!!
good grief

Fort Campbell, TN

#3 Jan 14, 2010
I'm sure these kid's parents are really proud at this moment. I'm sure they are paying a good amount for these kids to get a good education and this is how they repay them. This is a very childish scam I'm glad they got busted my 9year is more mature then these 19 year olds. SHAME ON YOU!!!!!
close tusculum colege

United States

#4 Feb 24, 2010
I WISH TUSCULUM COLLEGE WOULD CLOSE OR RELOCATE DUE TO THE OHIO, SOUTH CAROLINA, FLORIDA TRASH THAT FRANKIE DEBUSK IS BRINGING IN HERE THEY ARE TOO STUPID TO PLAY AT A STATE SCHOOL WHERE THERE FROM BUT GOOD OL TUSCULUM GIVES EM A HOME THEY BRING THERE DRUG ADDICT PIECE OF S*** HOMIES IN HERE WITH THEM AND TUSCUL;EM STILL AINT WORTH A DAMN EVEN WITH ALL THESES PURE BREEDS THERE BRINGIN IN RAISE THE ACADEMIC REQUIREMENTS AND YOULL ALSO SEE THEFTS AND CRIME GO DOWN AROUND THE TUSCULUM AREA AS WELL... YOU GET MY DRIFT HOMIE
exactly

Fort Campbell, TN

#5 Feb 24, 2010
close tusculum colege wrote:
I WISH TUSCULUM COLLEGE WOULD CLOSE OR RELOCATE DUE TO THE OHIO, SOUTH CAROLINA, FLORIDA TRASH THAT FRANKIE DEBUSK IS BRINGING IN HERE THEY ARE TOO STUPID TO PLAY AT A STATE SCHOOL WHERE THERE FROM BUT GOOD OL TUSCULUM GIVES EM A HOME THEY BRING THERE DRUG ADDICT PIECE OF S*** HOMIES IN HERE WITH THEM AND TUSCUL;EM STILL AINT WORTH A DAMN EVEN WITH ALL THESES PURE BREEDS THERE BRINGIN IN RAISE THE ACADEMIC REQUIREMENTS AND YOULL ALSO SEE THEFTS AND CRIME GO DOWN AROUND THE TUSCULUM AREA AS WELL... YOU GET MY DRIFT HOMIE
You're exactly right
STOP HATIN

Greeneville, TN

#6 Apr 21, 2011
to the gay as white guy that said tusculum collge should close. first off your ignorant your self just because we leave florida and come here dont mean we are dumb if you knew anything you would know that its harder to get into collge in florida because we only have big divison one schools so for the average player we go d2.and if i can rember you talk about tn talent we always whoop yall ass in all sports.so kill yourself.and if you have a problem im at tc. STOPPPPP HATINNNN
Jeffz

United States

#7 Apr 22, 2011
They think they're better than everyone else. Take your student visa or whatever got you there and go home. I sure as hell don't put up with the attitude cause you're in a new town.
hmmmm

Columbia, SC

#8 Apr 23, 2011
STOP HATIN wrote:
to the gay as white guy that said tusculum collge should close. first off your ignorant your self just because we leave florida and come here dont mean we are dumb if you knew anything you would know that its harder to get into collge in florida because we only have big divison one schools so for the average player we go d2.and if i can rember you talk about tn talent we always whoop yall ass in all sports.so kill yourself.and if you have a problem im at tc. STOPPPPP HATINNNN
You just proved his point with your grammar. My 4 year old could probably spell better than this! You're in college? Seems to me you need to spend more time in the classroom and less on Topix.
Lol

Johnson City, TN

#9 Apr 23, 2011
STOP HATIN wrote:
Wow! You managed to graduate HS with this grammar? Probably not, but I bet you can play some sport that's why you're here right? You dumb ass TC athletes think you are playing for UT or something. Guess what you are playing for a nobody school in frigging dead end Greene County.

Why can't TC bring in the cool kids like they did 15+ years ago? They damn sure didn't cause all the shit you dumbasses do!
Alumni

Johnson City, TN

#10 Apr 23, 2011
STOP HATIN wrote:
I see you've been considerate enough to prove your detractor's point. Well done. You exemplify the caliber of brain Tusculum College allows in for the sake of football. There was a time, a decade or so ago, when the school was well respected in both academics as well as sports. The school was difficult to get into and even more difficult to stay enrolled in. Not only were grade standards strictly enforced, but there were tests given over the course of a students time there that showed progress in academic learning as well as civics and ethics. There has been a major shift at the school and I don't blame the community for the bad feelings they have toward Tusculum College.
REDNECKS

Gallatin, TN

#11 Apr 27, 2011
to all the dumb people that had something to say about it why do you all have a big problem with what coach frankie has brought in to play football.? To the one dude that said tusculum was good years ago yea your right 100 years ago like 1934 you weren't born then so your an idiot.Thank you all for proving all the african american point that you all are nothing more then a bunch of backwoods lazy rednecks that wants tusculum to go back to all white hick town sorry it won't times have changed. Thanks
Lolz

Johnson City, TN

#12 Apr 28, 2011
REDNECKS wrote:
to all the dumb people that had something to say about it why do you all have a big problem with what coach frankie has brought in to play football.? To the one dude that said tusculum was good years ago yea your right 100 years ago like 1934 you weren't born then so your an idiot.Thank you all for proving all the african american point that you all are nothing more then a bunch of backwoods lazy rednecks that wants tusculum to go back to all white hick town sorry it won't times have changed. Thanks

nope don't care if a person is purple as long as they respect the community they moved into and not act like they own the damn place.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tusculum College Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Magnavox Exhibit Opens At ETSU (Oct '15) Oct '15 electrician 1
News Chocolate Cafe Closing Location In Tusculum (Mar '13) Mar '13 Tank the Yank 3
News Kiwanis Kapers Kicks Off Tonight (Mar '13) Mar '13 Sue 1
News Brooke Rhea Named GHS Band Director (Jun '10) Oct '12 RedHead<3<3 60
News Tusculum service-learning class helps reopen so... (Mar '12) Mar '12 WTF 1
News Tusculum Nursing Program Gets Hospitals' Support (Feb '12) Feb '12 hi 1
News Civil War lecture to be presented on Monday (Jan '11) Jan '11 Kim Jong IL 1
More from around the web