In America, Christianity seems under ...

In America, Christianity seems under siege

There are 7 comments on the Post-gazette.com story from Dec 24, 2011, titled In America, Christianity seems under siege. In it, Post-gazette.com reports that:

Christianity is the world's largest religion, according to the Pew Forum on Religion & Public Life.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Post-gazette.com.

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#1 Dec 24, 2011
Of course Christianity is under siege. Jesus said that if they hated Him that they will hate us too.
Libertarian is great

Tangerang, Indonesia

#2 Dec 25, 2011
Isn't it Neo Con Tea bagger want small government? A government that have freedom extends to all economic,civil liberty and social spheres and is limited only when it comes into conflict with the same rights of others.

Hey !!! Wait a minute ..... small government is secular government! Jesus is the big nanny government supporter!

The stupid tea bagger don't realize that their demand are the one that make Christianity is under siege.

Let say tea bagger claim that, 10th amendment allow them to create small theocracy Christian state in Tennessee...... Same standard apply to Muslim Dearborn!!!

Tea bagger with double standard

Zusannah

“Path to Knowledge & Salvation”

Since: Nov 11

Valdez, AK

#3 Dec 25, 2011
Christianity is imploding due to its inherent corruption, purulence and decay.

Not to mention that just about all pastors, priests, bishops, cardinals and popes are in one way or the other implicated in pedophile's sex scandals.
Or in the cover-ups of it.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#4 Dec 25, 2011
Zusannah wrote:
Christianity is imploding due to its inherent corruption, purulence and decay.
Not to mention that just about all pastors, priests, bishops, cardinals and popes are in one way or the other implicated in pedophile's sex scandals.
Or in the cover-ups of it.
More lies. Christianity is the most widely followed religion on Earth. The filthy ideology of islam is on the run around the world. People have awakened to the amoral and sinister nature of islam and it's criminally insane "prophet". I'm hoping America or Israel will eventually bomb Mecca and perhaps fire bunker buster missiles at that filthy old pedophile's tomb so as to eradicate the last Earthly traces of his ignoble existence.
more truth

Tallahassee, FL

#5 Dec 25, 2011
Let's open the tomb and see what's in it. Maybe empty.
Secular Joe

Branford, CT

#6 Dec 27, 2011
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>More lies. Christianity is the most widely followed religion on Earth. The filthy ideology of islam is on the run around the world. People have awakened to the amoral and sinister nature of islam and it's criminally insane "prophet". I'm hoping America or Israel will eventually bomb Mecca and perhaps fire bunker buster missiles at that filthy old pedophile's tomb so as to eradicate the last Earthly traces of his ignoble existence.
I see you've taken the lessons of Jesus to heart. Bless your heart.

Zusannah

“Path to Knowledge & Salvation”

Since: Nov 11

Valdez, AK

#7 Dec 28, 2011
Secular Joe wrote:
<quoted text>I see you've taken the lessons of Jesus to heart. Bless your heart.
He sure did :

http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/T0N...
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/TFN...

But he seems not to be at ease with being a bigot, because:
Faith wrote:
I never said i'm proud of that!
LooooooooooooooooL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trinity College Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Historicist: The Toronto School of Medicine (Jan '17) Jan '17 lots u not told 1
News Columbus needs Somali cops, better assimilation... (Jan '17) Jan '17 Oliver Cantterberry 10
News New research to explore link between mixed ance... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Stephany McDowell 1
News Autism Not A Barrier To 16-Year-Old Trinity Fre... (Sep '16) Sep '16 RICK 77 1
News US vice-president Joe Biden at Castlebar Golf C... (Jun '16) Jun '16 Nu Wor Order 10
News The right-wing climate-denial machine is churni... (Jan '16) Jan '16 litesong 1
News Pew study: More Americans reject religion, but ... (Nov '15) Nov '15 lavluamin 2
More from around the web